Around the NHL — Episode XLXVII

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Meh, he had his moments here. I’m sure he could have done well again.

That said it’s a small price to pay for Ullmark.
He had some great times with the Sens but it was failing to bring a consistent game that ultimately did him in. I remember fights and physicality and I also remember baby soft fly-bys on the forecheck and disappearing for weeks at a time. Hot start with the Bruins but will check back in a couple month from now to see if he's changes his feathers.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
The Knights-Kings game starts at 11pm ? Yikes.

What is the NHL trying to test here? I feel like if you're going to do this maybe you should try to set up a red-zone type system like the NFL does but that sounds impossibly hard given the NFL is a stop-go sport with plays and it's much harder to spot a scoring chance in hockey.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
The Knights-Kings game starts at 11pm ? Yikes.

What is the NHL trying to test here? I feel like if you're going to do this maybe you should try to set up a red-zone type system like the NFL does but that sounds impossibly hard given the NFL is a stop-go sport with plays and it's much harder to spot a scoring chance in hockey.
Today was some kind of special day. Games started every 15 minutes. Trying to avoid intermissions at the same time I guess?

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
St. Louis is an even softer 'players coach' than DJ ever was. Hopefully the results continue to show for the foreseeable future!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad