Around the NHL — Episode XLXVII

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Gotta wonder how these big storms are gonna effect the Florida teams especially Tampa this season...

Move the lightning to Quebec for the season Gary.. try it out

Reactions: DrEasy

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Almost 3-0... Korpi looks lost and under siege

We better be ready for Florida...dont see any Stanley cup hangover at all...they look deadly

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I'm really hoping our guys are watching this game and that we can match panthers intensity. If brother bear Matthew starts running around again curious how we respond

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Forsberg needs to learn from Ullmark, not push him😉. Forsberg seems to take awhile to settle into a game. By that time, at least 1 goal, usually a softie, has gone in.
Forsberg is here because we cannot trade him as no other team wants him at his salary.

He is gone at the end of the season unless Ullmark gets hurt and Forsberg plays like Ullmark. I predict that will not happen.

If Ullmark goes to UFA we are screwed as we do not have a competent goaltender in the system.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Forsberg is here because we cannot trade him as no other team wants him at his salary.

He is gone at the end of the season unless Ullmark gets hurt and Forsberg plays like Ullmark. I predict that will not happen.

If Ullmark goes to UFA we are screwed as we do not have a competent goaltender in the system.

We just traded Korpisalo. Anything is possible man.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
They won't want a prospect who has never played in the NHL as backup. I'd prefer him to Sogaard, but there's no way to get him to Belleville.

The Brannstrom news makes it certain that not tendering him was a good move.
I think most people here, including those who like Brannstrom, knew that signing Brannstrom at his QO was not a good action.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad