Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
In case you didn’t think Ottawa lives rent free in the heads of the Toronto media bubble:

Live look at the Sens players reading this article
GWcfY96XIAATp6u.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
They're not wrong. This guy is a banger if you're into the beetle juice type of look.

View attachment 904877
Gotta say even the guy torches us and I consider him the 2nd best player in the NHL - Matthews is hard to dislike and he is basically the only Leaf ever I don’t dislike. I actually like watching him play, I like his attitude and the guy plays to win.

Makes it easier to like him because he never wins anything, his team is harmless just a bunch of guys out for a skate, since his team is so infective as Sens fans so you can just appreciative the talent and the man without worrying he’ll ruin your Cup dreams. Toothless Leafs make it easy to like Matthews

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Gotta say even the guy torches us and I consider him the 2nd best player in the NHL - Matthews is hard to dislike and he is basically the only Leaf ever I don’t dislike. I actually like watching him play, I like his attitude and the guy plays to win.

Makes it easier to like him because he never wins anything, his team is harmless just a bunch of guys out for a skate, since his team is so infective as Sens fans so you can just appreciative the talent and the man without worrying he’ll ruin your Cup dreams. Toothless Leafs make it easy to like Matthews
I actually like him too. He's my favorite Leaf player and his shot in undeniable.

I can't stand Tavares though.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I actually like him too. He's my favorite Leaf player and his shot in undeniable.

I can't stand Tavares though.

Tavares just doesn’t have a personality, even going back to the WJC they made him do interviews with PK just to make him look like he understood what a sense of humour was. Good player, just has nothing to say

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I can’t afford to go to an NHL with my kids so f*** the Draisatal contract, but happy the Oilers extended him just unhappy I’ll never see these mofos play live.

I love live NHL hockey, but $500 for a family of 3-4 to go to a game on a Tuesday in the winter just isn’t worth it. It’s only worth it at that price for rivalry games on a Saturday but that game would cost $800
- so f*** the NHL ticket costs

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I'd have paid Draisaitl that too - and happily, but....we all watched the SC Final, right? Dude was not good when it counted most. Or maybe he was checked really hard? Whatever the case may be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad