Around the League Thread | Where elbows aren’t penalties and what’s the capital of Thailand again?

rea

Feb 8, 2011
twitter really is the modern playoffs photoshop thread :laugh:

fXUX1AM.png
Off topic, but I still can't believe seravalli is only 36 lol.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Off topic, but I still can't believe seravalli is only 36 lol.

I went on a rant about Seravelli on Reddit on the Canucks forum, someone didn't appreciate my thoughts about him and the several overweight jokes and his grey hair, plus his age enhancement look. I got flagged by the mods and received a hefty '3 day ban' on Reddit.

Now that was over and done with, I ranted on that freeloader again.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
I went on a rant about Seravelli on Reddit on the Canucks forum, someone didn't appreciate my thoughts about him and the several overweight jokes and his grey hair, plus his age enhancement look. I got flagged by the mods and received a hefty '3 day ban' on Reddit.

You're safe here friend <3

rea

Feb 8, 2011

While he def doesn't look his age, the way he speaks, and his retorts in debates on podcasts do come off immature alot, so makes sense

rea

Feb 8, 2011
His high pitched voice certainly doesn't help.

Dude acts like a bratty spoiled man child who's constantly looking for his next nipple to suck on.

Garbage journalist.
Yea. I find when he speaks to Podcasters that aren't part of the mainstream media, he doesn't allow their points to be right in a debate, almost outright saying they're wrong to validate his point. It kinda shows to his lack of respect for them.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yea. I find when he speaks to Podcasters that aren't part of the mainstream media, he doesn't allow their points to be right in a debate, almost outright saying they're wrong to validate his point. It kinda shows to his lack of respect for them.

Guy called out Canucks fans, he should be with that other freeloader and fat ass Sid Sixiero.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Guy called out Canucks fans, he should be with that other freeloader and fat ass Sid Sixiero.

If it's just within hockey, OK I can understand - yeah whatever LUKE, shut the f*** up and sitting in that corner with your cone of shame choking on your shit.

But this fat prick insulted our city.

So we're suppose to be a city of rich douche bags, while he's probably richer and douchier than 95% of the people living here.

EDIT: Worse yet he did so in order to suck up to the Oilers. Plenty of media people hyped up Oilers, fine, it's their job. But Seravelli had to do so by throwing out such childish insults. What is this? High school jock with micro penis talking shit about others just so that hot chick from a grade higher MIGHT touch you where no girl ever did (or ever will)? Give me a break.

Last edited:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
If it's just within hockey, OK I can understand - yeah whatever LUKE, shut the f*** up and sitting in that corner with your cone of shame choking on your shit.

But this fat prick insulted our city.

So we're suppose to be a city of rich douche bags, while he's probably richer and douchier than 95% of the people living here.

EDIT: Worse yet he did so in order to suck up to the Oilers. Plenty of media people hyped up Oilers, fine, it's their job. But Seravelli had to do so by throwing out such childish insults. What is this? High school jock with micro penis talking shit about others just so that hot chick from a grade higher MIGHT touch you where no girl ever did (or ever will)? Give me a break.

Does Seravelli know there's tons of rich people in Edmonton too? The ones who live off the oil and gas royalties? If he doesn't then he doesn't know the demographics of Alberta or British Columbia

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
THE FUNERAL IS TOMORROW

DRESS ACCORDINGLY

The show ain't over til the fat lady sings.
200w.gif

Does Seravelli know there's tons of rich people in Edmonton too? The ones who live off the oil and gas royalties? If he doesn't then he doesn't know the demographics of Alberta or British Columbia

I doubt he even knows how many cracks his own fat ass has, let alone anything about either provinces.

• Haha
Reactions: EpochLink

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

Just when you think you can’t hate the Oilers anymore…

They bring one of the cone of silence, rape abetting, 2010 core Blackhawks in to talk shit.

Man I hope the lose.

even before the elbow on daniel happened i always instinctively hated duncan keith because he looks like a cop

specifically this one, if any of you ever watched this obscure series that ran during our 2011 playoff run

1718468852382.jpeg

chicago code… prophetic and bone-chilling

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Only one team in NHL history has come back from an 0-3 deficit in the Stanley Cup final--the 1942 Leafs when all the original six teams had rosters ravaged by the Second World War.

And this won't be the second time. There's always something doubly demoralizing about having the Cup awarded to the visiting team on your own team's home ice. As the Canucks learned in that bitter 2011 seventh game.

Just a gut feeling.....but the Panthers have Skinner on the ropes. Predicting at least a couple of bad goals tonight, which would be the backbreaker.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Only one team in NHL history has come back from an 0-3 deficit in the Stanley Cup final--the 1942 Leafs when all the original six teams had rosters ravaged by the Second World War.

And this won't be the second time. There's always something doubly demoralizing about having the Cup awarded to the visiting team on your own team's home ice. As the Canucks learned in that bitter 2011 seventh game.

Just a gut feeling.....but the Panthers have Skinner on the ropes. Predicting at least a couple of bad goals tonight, which would be the backbreaker.

Certainly hope you’re right - as I said, it’s all I want for Fathers Day. But that said, the last win is the toughest one to get, and though I’d be overjoyed with a win today, I’d be surprised if Edmonton didn’t stretch this a bit more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad