Around the League: The Second Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

People watching the Boston game, did you see Rask go God mode? My hate for JFJ has resurfaced.

And as I type this Sharks have tied the game lol

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
No one else watching Minny and Colorado? That game is a 1 goal spread with 8 minutes left in regulation

i'm watching Both :)
sound on the Sharks, visual on the Wild.

also :p: I know that heheeh but i want the Sharks to sweep. :nod:

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
I am. Avs have 8 shots on net through 53 minutes.

I am telling you - the Leafs are all over these playoffs.

Blown third period leads, late minute goals, ugly five hole goals, being massively outshot, bad defensive coverage, blow outs. it's like everyone felt bad for us, so they are having Leaf tendencies!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I am telling you - the Leafs are all over these playoffs.

Blown third period leads, late minute goals, ugly five hole goals, being massively outshot, bad defensive coverage, blow outs. it's like everyone felt bad for us, so they are having Leaf tendencies!

That's what makes it so entertaining ;)

I picked the Kings to win in the first round and make it far... Soooo yeah, how about no sweep...

I also picked the Wild to upset though :)

Chicago's coming back which is good .. Anaheim just needs to pick up the slack against the Stars

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
That's what makes it so entertaining ;)

I picked the Kings to win in the first round and make it far... Soooo yeah, how about no sweep...

I also picked the Wild to upset though :)

Chicago's coming back which is good .. Anaheim just needs to pick up the slack against the Stars

i wonder if Kemper had been healthy to go game 1 - if this isn't a different series.

also - no - no I didn't.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I ****ing love Granlund. Beauty OT winner in game 3, 2 key shot blocks on the 6 on 4 kill in game 4. My poor, poor heart, that was so stressful to watch.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
People watching the Boston game, did you see Rask go God mode? My hate for JFJ has resurfaced.

And as I type this Sharks have tied the game lol

Not quite as god mode as Varlamov did for Colorado. That was like, Gudlevskis level. That game looked like Canada vs Latvia, and Minnesota was Canada.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I'm so happy that the Avs lost. Their fans have reached a Vancouver-level of annoying after their successes this year. Hopefully they lose the next 2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad