Around the League - Pre-Season 2024-2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Arber doing everything he can to avoid Reaves eh. We better look out because now they might send his brother after the boys with Pezzetta who everyone is afraid of :sarcasm:

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Wonder what PaulD will have to say after he went on a tirade about Berube and the Leafs 'gooning it up' the other day.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I am legitimately shocked at no suspension. I didn’t think Parros could be this brazen. Any neutral observer could see he has different rules for different teams at this point. Emboldening Jackass to do whatever he wants against us. To have two suspension worthy incidents in close proximity in preseason and miss no games is baffling. Like needs to be an investigation baffling.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Lol Arbor Jackoff ain't getting a susspension eh?

Imagine still being one of those smooth brains who thinks there's no corruption in the NHL.

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
I am legitimately shocked at no suspension. I didn’t think Parros could be this brazen. Any neutral observer could see he has different rules for different teams at this point. Emboldening Jackass to do whatever he wants against us. To have two suspension worthy incidents in close proximity in preseason and miss no games is baffling. Like needs to be an investigation baffling.
Could have been a suspension - debatably late, blind side.

But no head contact, Stutzle smacks himself in the face with his own stick.

Attempted to throw a dirty hit but didn't connect. I'd call it a suspension but based on how the NHL does things it doesn't look like a suspension to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad