Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
How the f*** did I miss it? The chick who flashed was the parts girl at my old company. We were talking on insta and I was completely oblivious to it lmao
She works the oil rigs, originally from Antigonish Nova Scotia.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
She's a swamper for a hauling company. She ran parts at least field job I had (frac). Haha, she used to give me extra gloves. The yoga pants rocked lmao
Not sure. A buddy of mine knows here from back home, he told me about her.
Small world but one of the linesman in the series is from Antigonish as well.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Not sure. A buddy of mine knows here from back home, he told me about her.
Small world but one of the linesman in the series is from Antigonish as well.
GP is essentially East Coast pt. 2.

You can imagine the parts section of the shop was always full of simping dudes when we had the misfortune of being sat and not out pumping sand. Just an absolute clownshow.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Does he? It’s a regular season award, and the leafs can’t really improve enough for him to get consideration. Short of a presidents trophy, Berube has not shot at the Jack Adams.
That's fair.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I know the season seems to be dragging on but I don't really mind that the Final may finish right before the draft, followed closely by Free Agency.
Less time the league is down the better, IMO.
For us hardcore fans I would agree. But the casual fans the NHL is trying to attract may not see it that way.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Regarding PLD for Kuemper - the would-be blockbuster trade that appears far closer to being a dud. Although I can't say that I love it for either team, having to retain on either player for any kind of return might have very well been far worse as a scenario. Quite the busy day for transactions considering we still have a Stanley Cup to award here!

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004

All the rumours about it being for 10th overall... even with multiple teams involved the price was minimal on top of salary rention. Unfortunate the Leafs couldn't swing a deal like that.

LA traded one piece of trash for another. Wonder what they'll do with Kuemper.

I imagine that's their starter since they signed Rittich was just extended (and played amazing for them last year). Kuemper had a bad year, but they are banking on a rebound. Takes up a lot of cap space, but they are dealing Dubois for him and he's making a lot also. Dubois should see a spike in his point totals if they play him with the proper offensive talents. Effort needs to be there though.. I can understand the gamble on Washington's side.

Reactions: BallardEra

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad