Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Keyboard warrior strong
Me give much respect
If I cared about being liked on a decaying web forum I would post differently than I do. I have more than enough problems in my own life, enough that it makes it borderline impossible for me to care about what people think of me on this site.

Read my posts at your own discretion.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Next game: tomorrow - game after that: Friday- and game after that: Monday.

This has been the f***ing worst schedule I've ever experienced. Both the regular season and playoffs. Just killing all momentum.

Seriously, it's going to basically be almost July if this series wasn't so lopsided and went to Game 7.

Hockey this late in the year just seems like it makes no sense.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles

This has been the f***ing worst schedule I've ever experienced. Both the regular season and playoffs. Just killing all momentum.

Seriously, it's going to basically be almost July if this series wasn't so lopsided and went to Game 7.

Hockey this late in the year just seems like it makes no sense.
They're scheduling around the NBA, but why the NHL want to have its championship series at the same time is beyond me.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
Panthers win tonight, oilers are frauds and were lucky to reach it this far. They are not close and just need to tweak yheir lineup. They won't be back to the finals for the foreseeable future. Sometimes teams get lucky and reach the finals (Montreal 2021), I just wish the lesfs could have that kind of luck some year before I die.

As much as the big brains here deny it, stupid luck does have an impact on some po results. Ultimately Cinderella runs come to an end, tonight oilers turn back into pumpkins

Reactions: TMLife17

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Panthers win tonight, oilers are frauds and were lucky to reach it this far. They are not close and just need to tweak yheir lineup. They won't be back to the finals for the foreseeable future. Sometimes teams get lucky and reach the finals (Montreal 2021), I just wish the lesfs could have that kind of luck some year before I die.

As much as the big brains here deny it, stupid luck does have an impact on some po results. Ultimately Cinderella runs come to an end, tonight oilers turn back into pumpkins
tomorrow night

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021

I used to do my best to make sure i was free to watch every finals game. The way they're stretching out the final this season i've taken on the attitude that if it's convenient i'll watch.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I like how she got her mammary glands done before her teeth. She’s got her priorities straight and I respect that.
Maybe she did and chipped them after getting her mammary glands done. One thing I know, we would not be talking about her if she did not get her mammary glands done. LOL. Go Oilers Girl !!

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I can't believe this trailer trash went viral. We live in strange times.
Not really. One of the biggest crimes of the 21st century is the misuse of technology.
We could be putting more effort into feeding the hungry and housing the homeless, instead everyone wants to shake their stuff on Tiktok. Fake news, Only Fans and Reality Shows for your 15 minutes of fame is what we do.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
They really need to find a way to reschedule the league to get the cup finals completely over by May at the absolute latest. April would be even better but that would likely never happen without shrinking the regular season
I remember Bobby Orr's spectacular goal in OT to win the Stanley Cup. It was in the afternoon on May 10th. It is really a shame that they will never reduce the number of regular season games. I'd be in favour of adding more teams to the playoffs to compensate for a 70 game season.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I remember Bobby Orr's spectacular goal in OT to win the Stanley Cup. It was in the afternoon on May 10th. It is really a shame that they will never reduce the number of regular season games. I'd be in favour of adding more teams to the playoffs to compensate for a 70 game season.

I actually think a 70-72 game season is the ideal length. It would make the weight of regular season games feel more important, and every team always goes through a dull lull sometimes after Christmas, and I think this would cut down on that.

Would screw up with records though

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
I like how she got her mammary glands done before her teeth. She’s got her priorities straight and I respect that.
Unsure what's funnier here. Your point about getting those done before her teeth. Or the use of the term mammary glands. I'd say both. Thanks for the chuckle. :laugh:

Reactions: TMLife17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad