Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
A death rattle by Edmonton
Florida will take it next game, Edmonton fans then can con tinue to want to "fire" Skinner, Nurse, Ceci, Perry, "into the sun".
In their defense some of those players really do need to be fired into the sun

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
A death rattle by Edmonton
Florida will take it next game, Edmonton fans then can con tinue to want to "fire" Skinner, Nurse, Ceci, Perry, "into the sun".

Oh and parade is back on
Waiting since '67

1718552875929.png

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
“I think it says a lot about him as a leader,” Hyman said after the Oilers’ 8-1 win in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.

“I got hit in the head by Bennett and he might have been the first one in there. I can’t see because I’m on the ice, but I look up and he’s in there. He just sticks up for his teammates and he’s not afraid to get in the scrum. They go and take two penalties and we score.”

McDavid saw his actions as the natural thing to do.

Now imagine seeing on of our core 4 forwards going to the defense of a teammate. I know, you can't.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
“I think it says a lot about him as a leader,” Hyman said after the Oilers’ 8-1 win in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.

“I got hit in the head by Bennett and he might have been the first one in there. I can’t see because I’m on the ice, but I look up and he’s in there. He just sticks up for his teammates and he’s not afraid to get in the scrum. They go and take two penalties and we score.”

Now imagine seeing on of our core 4 forwards going to the defense of a teammate. I know, you can't.

Kyle Dubas is a the worst thing that happened to this franchise and he allowed a culture of "me first" to foster.

I really doubt if such a bitch attitude of the players can be changed in the locker room. Ive seen Matthews and Tavares get into scrums and take a guy. Marner and Willy on the other hand.....

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I bet Gretzky won the cup though
Lol.

If I remember correctly, he had a much better team around him

We saw glimpses of Nylander starting to do it this year in the playoffs...

Here's hoping

Reactions: ToneDog

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Kyle Dubas is a the worst thing that happened to this franchise and he allowed a culture of "me first" to foster.

I really doubt if such a bitch attitude of the players can be changed in the locker room. Ive seen Matthews and Tavares get into scrums and take a guy. Marner and Willy on the other hand.....

l'm hoping Berube can help with a culture change. Our team has always been lax.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad