Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Swayman is so efficient in his movements. Crazy. Watching the Leafs I think I do forget what great goaltending looks like.

Bruins just doing the same thing they did against us. Keeping things to the outside for the most part and opportunistic scoring.

Reactions: torontoblood

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Swayman is so efficient in his movements. Crazy. Watching the Leafs I think I do forget what great goaltending looks like.

Bruins just doing the same thing they did against us. Keeping things to the outside for the most part and opportunistic scoring.

Woll matched him, but couldn’t stay healthy.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Woll matched him, but couldn’t stay healthy.
He never does. But fair. Not sure he is that efficient though, but no complaints about his play.

Panthers are playing like p***yes. Based on this we would have physically killed them ffs.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
At this point in Game 1 the Leafs were saying to blow it up.

Wonder if Florida is as fickle.

Reactions: Mr_Fun

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Every year I think the Leafs could and should do really well. They should have beat Boston. Then I watch the rounds as they progress, and seriously question if the team could ratchet things up and compete at that level of speed and intensity. Not sure I see it in the current group as constructed.

Only one way to be proven otherwise, and who knows when we'll get that chance...

Reactions: TheShape

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Sometimes Sammy reminded me of a bad bobrovski lol

I was really hoping for Florida to dismantle Boston to feed the fuel here.

Florida not playing tight enough defensively and Boston is making them pay so far. I'd expect Florida to be more up to speed next game.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Seems like Boston was the right team to win because no way the Leafs would be putting up 4 goals against the Panthers. Too bad one of these teams has to win because I hate both of them so much. :( :mad:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Seems like Boston was the right team to win because no way the Leafs would be putting up 4 goals against the Panthers. Too bad one of these teams has to win because I hate both of them so much. :( :mad:

I'm cheering for maximum chaos and emotional pain on both sides. Matthew Tkachuk getting the smirk wiped off his face is a nice opening act, but we'll need something cruel and unusual to happen to Boston next, aka lose all their home games, blow a massive lead like last year. Just a multi directional curse for both of them.

The Rat King vs The Rat Team. Get the trap out.

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
We would have gotten more offense against Florida in my opinion based on their systems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad