Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Watching the Oilers on this run I've fallen in love with Mattias Ekholm. I knew he was good, but I didn't realize just how good he was. Dude seems to never make a mistake.

Tall, strong, Swedish and from a strong defensive program. Don’t want to sound like a Pierre Maguire but sometimes these things are just an obvious.

Reactions: torontoblood

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Florida are going to choke this away aren’t they. They’ve looked mentally defeated, can’t even do the basics right.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Panthers GDT has the same 5-6 posters posting about the game... I recall not seeing certain "panther fans" in any of the GDTs .. unlike in the past when they had something to say during the leafs games and shit. Sunrise surprise. Lol Panthers are donski.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Actually kinda feel bad for Maurice lol, guy started in the league as the young wunderkind coach then became the journeyman vet still trying to get a cup two decades later meanwhile some dude who is literally named Knob gets gifted the GOAT in his prime and another top 3 player and takes em all the way as a rookie coach. Going to really sting for PoMo

Reactions: torontoblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad