Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Maurice needs to bring out the gang signs.
a268293f84ed7d39c63ba28392c69b87.jpg

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Atleast McDavid will have gotten his cup in Edmonton out of the way and ended one drought....so he can focus on ending the next drought in Toronto to really polish off that legacy :sarcasm:

Exactly how I see it. We did it. Now I can go play for Toronto.

No way that happens. Be awesome though.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Where are all those McD and company are frauds, they also choke in games when it matters, Oilers is just lucky to be in the Finals bc of easy path, as Panthers is essentially the same team that beat the Leafs last season and they are doing the same to the Oilers….. where are those Leafs fans at?
As they just seemed to disappear the past few days.

Looks like the next 20 minutes.
Zito should just play the game and fire his team up, lol

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Watching the Oilers on this run I've fallen in love with Mattias Ekholm. I knew he was good, but I didn't realize just how good he was. Dude seems to never make a mistake.
Me too. He is really a #1 Dman. I am not surprised at his def side of the game as he has always been the shut down pair but his offensive side is pretty good. Good shot and always know when to jump in. Great trade for the Oilers. Would rather have him than McCabe despite Caphit and age

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Florida doesn't really have any flashy stars, so when they're not scoring, they're not too impressive. But they usually play better team hockey than this. I smell a choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad