Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
His jokes aren’t funny anymore.
05b3ca04-c8e1-4f50-ba60-fb71a403628c.jpg

Reactions: Trapper

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
So I dropped 20 bucks on the Oilers to win the series after they went down 3-0......can win 240 bucks.. plus the added 95 bucks I can win when I dropped some cash on them to win randomly back in early March..... Funny this is I also put money down back in January for the Pantehrs to win it all and can win 140..... I can't f***ing lose here boys!!! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: PromisedLand

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
GTA boys doing it for the shit ass oilers

- McDavid, Hyman, Bouchard, Brown with the shorty tonight

And we have a GTA boy (marner) who SUCKS ASS and has a 11 AAV cap hit. SO PISSED

GTA hockey is steeped in that heart and soul culture, real, imagined, whatever. And for some reason we got a guy who is a complete outlier, can't even fake it.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
ENG. Game 6 on the docket. Hockey past June 20th is absurd.

If this goes to Game 7 (which I think it will) there is what about 3 to 4 days until July 1st free agency

Think about it. SCF will be completed not even a week before free agency. Whoever wins the cup might not even get to celebrate properly before their agent is bugging them about a new team LMAO

Bettman and NHL scheduling LMAO :laugh:

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I would be insulted if I was McDavid that players get paid anything close to him. He is just miles ahead of everyone in the world.

Looks like the Oilers took it personal when a lot of people were saying that the Atlantic division is the hardest division in the league. Florida has been bad for 4/5 games now and are up 3-2. I think they are due to have a dominating performance and it'll probably be next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad