Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Just for the giggles, I was curious what Samsonov's record would be in the playoffs if he had the goal support of a Colorado vs the goals he's allowed so far playing his shaky game vs Boston.

Game 1 Samsonov 3 goals against, Colorado 6 goals for - Win
Game 2 Samsonov 2 goals against, Colorado 5 goals for - Win
Game 3 Samsonov 3 goals against, Colorado 6 goals for - Win
Game 4 Samsonov 3 goals against, Colorado 3 goals against, pulled after 2, Colorado 5 goals for - Win

So as mediocre as his 3.32 GAA and .883% in the playoffs has been, he would have given a powerhouse offensive team built on expensive superstar talent good enough goaltending to sweep a series.
You can’t compare us to the Avs, they dont have a 69 goals scorer, or the biggest UFA in cap era, or the player with the highest IQ. Also just look the goalie Avs is facing this year, as we all know that Veniza goalies always run out of gas comes playoffs. lol

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Looks like we can officially cue up the rematch now with Florida advancing...

Bring on Florida vs Toronto in Round 2 again, baby!!!

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Worst and most likely to happen is they win Game 5 and 6. Then put up their worst game in Game 7. Then the MGt think, they are close, just look at Game 5 and 6.
I can't believe that anyone thinks the Leafs are going to lose game 5. There is no chance things will be that easy. They will games 5 and 6, which will be just enough to bring hope back.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I can't believe that anyone thinks the Leafs are going to lose game 5. There is no chance things will be that easy. They will games 5 and 6, which will be just enough to bring hope back.
4G92nSVsK08_IxPdewTxHeYw6Qpp0snlafro5OwIDQacMS3eUTudsiaU7gTAvTq_k8RSzU6vsXK5SBuC5uZemj37LqQIzL3uzCIfQzpQ6IoELR1LvH5Q8nFmZuc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad