Around the League Part X | Playoffs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Matter of time now before all Habs fans begin blaming the refs even if it's obvious the Rangers just came into the game much fresher and ready to play.

And now they are crashing Price. Oh boy. I won't hear the end of it.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Matter of time now before all Habs fans begin blaming the refs even if it's obvious the Rangers just came into the game much fresher and ready to play.

And now they are crashing Price. Oh boy. I won't hear the end of it.

At real time I thought Kreider deserved a penalty shot cause of what turned out to be a slash to his hands.

On replay though he just couldn't get control in time.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
"Booooo! We don't understand the rules! Boooooo!" - every Habs fan in attendance.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I seriously think people were underestimating the rangers prior to this matchup. I admit i was too being that i thought it would be an easy route to the finals for the habs, but i have recently changed my mind. The rangers are fully capable of defeating the habs imo. They got the goalie and they seem to have been playing pretty better since st. louis mother passed away.

Edit: And the habs score. Crap

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
4-1 LOOOOL
You could hear a pin drop in Bell Centre right now

PK with a brutal turnover

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
dis-gon-b-gud.gif