Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
shopping

What did this ever do to you?

I am entirely unconvinced that this is a whistle

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
More common to see them as birds not dogs. Put water in it and blow, then it chirps.

Does it do other things? Like if you put something in it and then inhaled instead of exhaled, would it do those kind of things?

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I feel robbed yet again at the fact I don't get to see a McDavid vs Brodin Playoff series.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The Rangers are in trouble. For next season, maybe Guerin can figure out a deal with them and send my boy back there ;)

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
It didn't manifest itself in the regular season, but Florida's defense always seemed a bit paper tiger-y. Forsling and Gudas playing prominent roles never seemed match up with the results.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The battle of FLA has been a letdown so far.

What's the over/under for the CGY/EDM game tonight?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
genuine question

Ignorance here but why was lucic thrown out of the game for that hit on Mcdavid? I saw a replay of it on IG and thought to myself that it looked like a great/ clean and HARD hit what was wrong with it

EDIT: maybe it wasnt the hit on McDavid and the hit on Mike Smith I just saw it on instagram so it may of beena troll

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
genuine question

Ignorance here but why was lucic thrown out of the game for that hit on Mcdavid? I saw a replay of it on IG and thought to myself that it looked like a great/ clean and HARD hit what was wrong with it

EDIT: maybe it wasnt the hit on McDavid and the hit on Mike Smith I just saw it on instagram so it may of beena troll
Yeah, he was thrown out for the hit on Smith.

Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Why have 2 goals been called off in the TB and FL game? Games on mute for me and just casually looking over they both seemed fine

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Why have 2 goals been called off in the TB and FL game? Games on mute for me and just casually looking over they both seemed fine
The first one hit the netting and was ruled a dead puck. I believe that's been challengeable since the year after San Jose won a playoff game in overtime after a missed hand pass call.

The second one was because the center used his hand to pass the puck to win the faceoff, which also should have been ruled dead for a hand pass. It really should have been a penalty, but that part wasn't challengeable.

Reactions: Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad