Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - 2023-24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I moved to Miami a few years back. I have adopted them as my 1b team next to MN.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Yay for you. :nod:

The wife is pretty stoked right now too. She's grew up in that area so she's a passive Miami sports teams fan.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Panthers deserved the Cup, and Paul Maurice is my favorite coach.

TV-guy said: Hear me Minnesota...Florida is the new State of Hockey :oops:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It's crazy to me that people think Minnesota is the state of hockey because of its NHL team, and not because we were raised with the stick and a pair of blades on the ice we cut our teeth

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Team Sweden first 6 players for the 4-nations face off:

– Gustav Forsling, Florida Panthers.
– Victor Hedman, Tampa Bay Lightning.
– Erik Karlsson, Pittsburgh Penguins.
– Filip Forsberg, Nashville Predators.
– William Nylander, Toronto Maple Leafs.
– Mika Zibanejad, New York Rangers.

WTF!!! Where is JEE? f*** it, I'm out.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Doubt it. He's just not good anymore, and there has been too much smoke to ignore that he may not be the best guy to have in the room.

You could see he lost a step after that injury w the wild, and at his age it just something you don't bounce back from. Dallas got to learn that the hard way with playoffs on the line.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
You could see he lost a step after that injury w the wild, and at his age it just something you don't bounce back from. Dallas got to learn that the hard way with playoffs on the line.

DAL going 0-14 on the PP and only essentially playing 5 d-men a game cost them the EDM series.

2 straight WCF appearances and for one of them he was 2nd on the team in ToI. The buyout saves DAL ~$3m for next season and Suter would have been an expensive 3rd pair d-man in DAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad