Around the League 45: The Stanley Cup is in God's Waiting Room

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
The blowback against Utah is a lot less than what Canes and Avs experienced. This is more on the Atlanta scale of harshness, which is to say it’ll probably be forgotten soon.
Yeah I wasn’t going competition mode with it, I agree. To be honest I was in Colorado soon after and I can say no one noticed any criticism or cared if there was genuine angst. Canes fans got it a lot worse imo. It helped to win the cup the first year of course.

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Have to say, coming from a country where every second sports team is a "Place X Ball Club," Utah Hockey Club has a nice European sound to it.
Utahin Kiekkoseura would fit right in.

God I hope our media starts translating it.

Reactions: Porvari

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I saw the trailer for the new Amazon show where they followed the players I guess through the playoffs… the only feature of any cane was when trouba almost took necas’s head off. I get that the canes aren’t the draw that the rangers for instance are but man if they didn’t have cameras on Jarvis and/or Brind’Amour as much as possible they were missing out. Those are two entertaining dudes

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad