Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I can't even fault Samsonov. If you let a guy like Pasta walk the puck down main street like that, bad things are gonna happen.

Yeah, for a guy that was called upon last minute in a high pressure situation after losing his spot earlier in the series, Samsonov played well. The Leafs being unable to solve Swayman killed them. Such a dangerous offense in the regular season to absolute garbage come playoffs.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Marner may be the worst contract in the history of the league.

LOL no. The Laffs keep doing this because they are overly knee-jerk about everywhere else on the roster and are now completely barren of draft picks and young depth players outside of Knies and Liljegren.

Also, I thank God every day that I am not a Laffs fan. Being a Laffs fan is #pain.

Last edited:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
LOL no. The Laffs keep doing this because they are overly knee-jerk about everywhere else on the roster and are now completely barren of draft picks and young depth players outside of Knies and Liljegren.

Also, I thank God every day that I am not a Laffs fan. Being a Laffs fan is #pain.

It's a joke. Have you been to the leafs board?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad