GDT: Around The League 24/25. Captains Skates, Training Camp, Preseason Begins.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta

'Generational talents'
ok-okay.gif

The term 'generational talent' means nothing anymore.

Connor McDavid is the old school definition because he is the best player of his 'generation.' Sydney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin were at the same time but that's extremely rare.

'Generational talent' these days just means 'star hockey player' I guess. I wanted to watch this show but now I'm kinda put off by it.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
The term 'generational talent' means nothing anymore.

Connor McDavid is the old school definition because he is the best player of his 'generation.' Sydney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin were at the same time but that's extremely rare.

'Generational talent' these days just means 'star hockey player' I guess. I wanted to watch this show but now I'm kinda put off by it.
Generational talent. "Superstar Core 4" lmfao. These things are just sponsored non critical non evaluative free ads for teams and primarily designed for the hicks that would be Laughs fans. I wouldn't even watch this for the comedy aspects. Y'all will fill me in.

Reactions: oilers'72 and TB12

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Second game i saw from Ontreal against Toronto and they do not look impressive. Basically a team that lives and dies by it's big guns.

Reactions: oilers'72

North

Jun 25, 2009
I'm loving the circus happening in Boston with Swayman. This type of contract drama is great when it doesn't involve the Oilers lol
Neely is dumb though.

The team caused this issue for themselves by going through arbitration with him for I think it was 500K. Now they get to deal with the fallout.

He’s not at all interested in leaving any money on the table.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Neely is dumb though.

The team caused this issue for themselves by going through arbitration with him for I think it was 500K. Now they get to deal with the fallout.

He’s not at all interested in leaving any money on the table.

Bruins have screwed up their goaltending needlessly, going from a position of strength with two good tenders to possibly none. Neely just adding more needless fuel to the fire.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Bruins have screwed up their goaltending needlessly, going from a position of strength with two good tenders to possibly none. Neely just adding more needless fuel to the fire.
It’s clear he was trying to turn the fans against Swayman and may have succeeded. The only issue is it may very well have frayed the relationship beyond repair.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad