GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
And Nuge isn’t a fake tough guy like Hacklund, who cowers when the going gets tough. Nuge backs up his shit with his fists, not his lips.
Still in a bit of awe that he smoked Holl so bad. I imagine that other players take note of that kind of thing.

Like Kostin and Maroon for example.

Not a busy or modern city, like something you’d see in history.
What do you think of Ekholm so far?

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

200w.gif

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Maybe he should stop crying and take up soccer :sarcasm:
Coleman became a d bag when he went to Calgary. Calgary org does that to a lot of people…

Sorry Blake, you and your mates are talentless hacks, who despite the most team friendly schedule ever offered by the league, and no significant injuries, you are about to get passed by Nashville, who have sold off all of their best players.
Nashville really is nipping at the heels and I love it!

leopoldbstotch

Feb 17, 2023
Oh and apparently they are the league leaders in hitting the post. I’m not even making that up lol. Just read it on Calgary Cuck (kudos to the poster that said that earlier, I’m going to let it ride)
I live in Calgary, the delusion amongst the fan base and media is absolutely unreal.
It reminds me of that acquaintance you had growing up that could just never get laid. Always thought he was so cool, and smarter than everyone else. In all actuality, he was a complete loser.

Anyways, I need to stop ranting lol.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Remember when Treliving was a lock for GM of the year? .... lol
I recall those four days this past summer. Then the season started, his star player had to take an in game crap, his coach humiliated him, and the team went down the shitter from there. Good times. Hopefully they bring the whole gang back year for another crack at it.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Oh and apparently they are the league leaders in hitting the post. I’m not even making that up lol. Just read it on Calgary Cuck (kudos to the poster that said that earlier, I’m going to let it ride)
I live in Calgary, the delusion amongst the fan base and media is absolutely unreal.
It reminds me of that acquaintance you had growing up that could just never get laid. Always thought he was so cool, and smarter than everyone else. In all actuality, he was a complete loser.

Anyways, I need to stop ranting lol.

Was reading the Facebook (lols) comments in the end game post and someone was going on about how just a couple tweaks with them scoring 1 more goal per game and they would lead the division...LOL

"If my aunt had balls" and all that

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Calgary feels done at this point. Even if the teams ahead of the Flames only went Bettman-.500 the rest of the way, they'd still need 94 points to get in, which would require them to scoop 27 out of 40 remaining available points. Winnipeg suddenly falling apart appears to be the last lifeline Calgary might have. That will be the downside to us hopefully beating them twice this weekend, so the Jets will need to straighten things out right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad