GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Flames intermission briefly discussed the flames former 1st round pick prospect.

Francis stated that he will meet with flames brass after his season is over(March) to discuss the flames depth chart, and plans for him moving forward.
A blue chip prospect to keep an eye on.
Just completing his softmore season and has an opportunity to sign with the Flames shortly.

Seems that Coronato has the hammer here.

Having Sutter as the coach may be a tough sell, especially if one reviews Darryl’s handling of younger players over the last decade of coaching.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Was a hilarious sequence. Jets had a 2 on nothing break, flubbed it, then somehow they get a fictional PP on it and flub that too not even getting a SOG. You'd never know the Jets are desperate for Wins now, or should be.

C'mon Boston!

I RARELY state that.
And despite a two.on 0 from opposing blue line, they.still may have been offside

Isn't Looch.at the end of his contract this year?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Flames were a bodybuilder beating up on a tired disabled man with one arm today

Hope Tre starts buying
If the Flames hold out tonight they're only 4 points behind the Oilers/Jets for final spot in the West. I wouldn't be so quick to hope the Flames get better.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
If the Flames hold out tonight they're only 4 points behind the Oilers/Jets for final spot in the West. I wouldn't be so quick to hope the Flames get better.
Yup, exactly, they are not out of this race and the Oilers are not a lock, they could be on the outside in a week if they don’t put some points up against tough teams.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
5 points with tiebreaker but yeah, the Oilers need to create some separation.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Bruins shooting an 11 shot blanks in Calgary. What a bunch of clowns leaving it all on the table in Edmonton. Oil better get their shit together during this massive stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad