Around the League, 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
New season, important to get a fresh start. So what's the temperature on the whole Hudler/Hossa thing nowadays, fellas?

HisNoodliness

Good things come to those who wait
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
New season, important to get a fresh start. So what's the temperature on the whole Hudler/Hossa thing nowadays, fellas?
Hossa was definitely the better player and Hossa didn't immediately leave to play in the KHL. It seems like a pretty easy choice....

But I'm all about loyalty and I loved Jiri Hudler. Hossa was a mercenary that spent 15 minutes with us. Now that the pain of losing a talented player is gone, and I don't really care about the quality of play for the 2010 Red Wings, I'm taking Happy.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Hossa was definitely the better player and Hossa didn't immediately leave to play in the KHL. It seems like a pretty easy choice....

But I'm all about loyalty and I loved Jiri Hudler. Hossa was a mercenary that spent 15 minutes with us. Now that the pain of losing a talented player is gone, and I don't really care about the quality of play for the 2010 Red Wings, I'm taking Happy.
1725606623539.png

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I make the mistake of browsing the main forums every month or two and it always reminds me of a line from an old song "Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came."
TIL that a single from 1999 is now an old song.

I turned 21 that year. I guess I qualify as prehistoric. :D

Reactions: Geezer WC

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I make the mistake of browsing the main forums every month or two and it always reminds me of a line from an old song "Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came."

It's seriously like I walked into the monkey cages at the zoo and wonder why it's so noisy and smells like crap.

• Haha
Reactions: RabidBadger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad