Around the League 2024-25 season

DoktorJeep

Fair winds and following seas Nikolai.
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Pierre is the C on the Caps #1 PP. Gets the primary assist on Carlson’s goal right off the face off.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan

The Devils are ruining another prospect by letting him develop while contributing in the NHL, and not making him pay dues at the AHL level. First it was Hirschier, and then it was the Hughes brothers, throw in Mercer and now they are up to it again with Seamus Casey.

Don't these guys know that only the McDavid's of the world don't need AHL time?

I've seen this guy play a million times, he's a nice player, will have a great career but he's no Brandt Clarke, but he sure is being developed better.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

The Devils are ruining another prospect by letting him develop while contributing in the NHL, and not making him pay dues at the AHL level. First it was Hirschier, and then it was the Hughes brothers, throw in Mercer and now they are up to it again with Seamus Casey.

Don't these guys know that only the McDavid's of the world don't need AHL time?

I've seen this guy play a million times, he's a nice player, will have a great career but he's no Brandt Clarke, but he sure is being developed better.

Sure he will, let's see if he plays when Pesce and Hughes are back though....nothing like ignoring context.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pierre is the C on the Caps #1 PP. Gets the primary assist on Carlson’s goal right off the face off.

An assist by osmosis
16% on faceoffs
failed backcheck on 2-on-1, put his head down and pumped his legs real fast to 'show effort'
with nearly 70% ozone starts and PP1 time

we're so back baby

Connor McMichael is a beauty though, should load him up with some empty calorie points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad