Around the League - 2024-2025

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Not Buffalo, Detroit or Ottawa pathetic

Buffalo is already done and we are in 2nd week

Detroit needs to draft more Swedish players. They most had 7 or more draft picks every year last 6 years . Yet other than their top 5 picks nobody has made the team.

Ottawa. Brady will ask for a trade end of the year. Book it. I am taking this to the bank

I don't see Brady in Ottawa either. Org has been in shambles for too long

Reactions: fahad203

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Another L for Nashville. They loaded up on aging stars who are past their best days, probably should've just kept rebuilding. Although if this keeps up this may be an unintentional tank

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Reactions: arso40

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023

No matter how hard I try to wrap my infantile pea brain around this idea I just don't get it.

Do they really expect consumers to buy products from a half dozen or more providers. Just so they can watch every game of their favourite team. The next logical step after this would be a pay per view model.

As someone who watches at least two games a night I would rather just find something else to entertain myself than pay even more for less.

I went to watch a Senators game I had previously recorded last night. All the screen showed was a message advising me the program wasn't available in my region. Four hours of wasted screen time for that channel.

Can someone explain how not having fans watch games with commercials and all those awesome electronic board ads is a good thing.

Because if they want to grow the game they should be encouraging fans to tune in. Blocking someone from consuming your product is the worst possible way to grow your business. First make it as difficult as possible to subscribe to all the games and then black some of them out anyway.

Higher level thinking a moron like me can't understand.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
1729271501322.png

Kadri 1C

1729271532145.png

horner

May 22, 2007
Edmonton made a mistake not signing Broberg 4 pts this season reports are he is playing great.

After the top 2 Edmonton D they suck.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Good for Broberg. the Oilers f***ed him around the entire time they had him. Never really tried to give him a legit look.

Also hilarious their team decides to prioritize signing players like Jeff Skinner over your one potential young D man that could possibly become a top 4 guy, that has size and skates like the wind.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Good for Broberg. the Oilers f***ed him around the entire time they had him. Never really tried to give him a legit look.

Also hilarious their team decides to prioritize signing players like Jeff Skinner over your one potential young D man that could possibly become a top 4 guy, that has size and skates like the wind.

They need the veteran presence Skinner brings to the table.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad