Around the League - 2024-2025

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The wa

Boston look terrible right now and doesn't look anymore like past year bruins... They are actually one of worst defensive team after 4 game...

They are actually lucky to don't be 0-4 right now

They are 2nd on number of scoring chance allowed, 1st for high danger chance against...
I don’t want to say it too loud but I think they’ll struggle a lot this year.

Reactions: Evilhomer

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
They were pretty ordinary in the second half of last season. They basically lived off the hot start. No hot start this season.

They don't have a hot pipeline. Some decent prospects but nobody to really takeover

They have too many 3rd liners playing key roles

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
They don't have a hot pipeline. Some decent prospects but nobody to really takeover

They have too many 3rd liners playing key roles
Such is the life of a team that has tried to win for several years. I can't fault them for that. They will certainly remain competitive, but they are no threat to win anything. Like Tampa, but without all of the Cup wins.

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Unlike MLB on Apple, Amazon is smart enough to hire all those familiar TV personalities such as John Forslund.

I'll never like Messier but otherwise great

Watching the habs vs pens....... Crosby will have to carry that team on his back
Luckily they are playing Habs tonight

Reactions: PromisedLand

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Pens are complete tirefire.
Sid going to ask for a trade. He's going to lose it
The problem is he’ll only want to be traded to TTOE.

Unlike MLB on Apple, Amazon is smart enough to hire all those familiar TV personalities such as John Forslund.
Who was the lady on the intermission panel? She knows hockey.

Adnan is a good host.

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad