Around the League - 2023/24

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
TBF LeBron won 4 titles as GM/Player/Coach
Did he though? Certainly wielded that power in Cleveland and (now) in Los Angeles, but I don't think Pat Riley paid him any more than lip service in Miami. And based on what people have told me, the Lakers won their championship with LeBron BEFORE he started meddling with the coaching staff and roster. The reason they're in the rut there in is due in part to him...at least according to them.

Reactions: Phil Raitt

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Did he though? Certainly wielded that power in Cleveland and (now) in Los Angeles, but I don't think Pat Riley paid him any more than lip service in Miami. And based on what people have told me, the Lakers won their championship with LeBron BEFORE he started meddling with the coaching staff and roster. The reason they're in the rut there in is due in part to him...at least according to them.
Just can't let a joke happen... :)

Reactions: Phil Raitt

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
They get their records and statistics back, I guess.

A godsend for the Oilers. Ken Holland is 20 years past his expiration date.

An actual travesty (not for us) that McDavid has been saddled with incompetent morons like Chiarelli and Holland.
well at least the Oilers can get past the 2nd round lol

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The bowl is made from silver, which has powerful antimicrobial properties. A quick rinse and you'll have nothing to worry about.
I ate stuff in the military from a piece of field mess kit that was from the 60s, which probably some previous conscript during the last 50 years took a shat on. Wasn't that worried about it after we cleaned those things with jet fuel during first equipment checks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad