GDT: Around The League 2023-24: Post Season of Misery and What-Ifs :(

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Bettman & Daly:

elj-tj.gif
DB049DD5-BA71-4AB2-9A46-0E2F7B885008.gif

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Hopings Rags can pull of an upset, much easier opponent if Oilers make it through. Florida scares me with their aggressive forecheck.
I'm pretty much neutral in who I want to win. If we win our series, I agree that FLA are a better team than the Rags, and would be a tougher opponent. But the Rags have Shesterkin, who won them the last series and is the only reason they are still in this one, and is showing that he can lead an average team to deep playoff success.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kozari doing Kozari things. Didn’t want to give the Rangers a 5 on 3 so gave the Rags a bullshit side door penalty to even it up.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Rangers saw our shorty and decided to get one of their own
Ratboy turns the puck over on the PP and doesn't even attempt to skate back. Falls on the ice so that he's not in the GA frame. What a tool. Hope its the winning and only goal tonight.

Fittingly its Kreider that burns Tkachuks big fat yap.

Last edited:

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I'm cheering for the Rangers. Don't know how to cheer for Ratchuk and Bennett, and I like Breadman and Zibby. Both teams are fantastic clubs, Rangers are a little similar to Dallas in make-up with depth, Florida's a little similar to Dallas in gameplay with relatively relentless forecheck, and I hope we get the chance to beat either. Shesty does scare me more than Bob.

The other untold thing about the Rangers is that Knoblauch has likely been privy to the strategy of the big squad, considering he was their affiliate coach and their actual coach for the past few years. Might be a bit of an inside edge.

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I'm cheering for the Rangers. Don't know how to cheer for Ratchuk and Bennett, and I like Breadman and Zibby. Both teams are fantastic clubs, Rangers are a little similar to Dallas in make-up with depth, Florida's a little similar to Dallas in gameplay with relatively relentless forecheck, and I hope we get the chance to beat either. Shesty does scare me more than Bob.

The other untold thing about the Rangers is that Knoblauch has likely been privy to the strategy of the big squad, considering he was their affiliate coach and their actual coach for the past few years. Might be a bit of an inside edge.
I agree if oilers made the finals, rangers would be the ideal matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad