Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Watched leafs advance, Just drove back from Montreal, dropped off wife, went to soccer game, watched panthers beat Boston, scored two goals at soccer, now watching avs get kicked out while drinking red wine

I say I had an alright weekend

making me feel lazy af lol. i've been on my couch in my apartment most of the weekend watching playoffs hockey with a few beers. cooked some food.

still, sometimes those lazy weekends are the best.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
making me feel lazy af lol. i've been on my couch in my apartment most of the weekend watching playoffs hockey with a few beers. cooked some food.

still, sometimes those lazy weekends are the best.

That's a very good weekend as far as I am concerned. Just feels different

There's a change in the wind, as captain barabossa would say from pirates of the Caribbean

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Any one of the remaining teams winning the cup is a massive story.

bracket.png

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

View attachment 700805

Dallas vs Edmonton WCF would bring back some sweet late 90s nostalgia. Those were some great series.

In the ECF I think the Rangers would be the most fun to face, but who knows if they'll get out of the first round. Big markets, original six.

also, absolutely love TNT's coverage. they make hockey fun. compare that to Ron Maclean clown show ugh.

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Dallas vs Edmonton WCF would bring back some sweet late 90s nostalgia. Those were some great series.

In the ECF I think the Rangers would be the most fun to face, but who knows if they'll get out of the first round. Big markets, original six.

also, absolutely love TNT's coverage. they make hockey fun. compare that to Ron Maclean clown show ugh.
Todd Marchants goal still stuck on my memory

Ofcourse the year after pronger and his wife had to be a total jerk wanting out

Wait that was way after. My bad, I am thinking 2005-2006

Gutted that team

Reactions: saffronleaf

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

View attachment 700805

Man that looks good. Seattle - Dallas looks like a goalie duel, really looking forward to Edmonton - Vegas and a full round of Eichel v McDavid, Toronto - Florida has the potential for a couple barn burners, and Carolina I think is a team that can beat anyone but are getting a bit squeezed by injuries. Great playoffs this year.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga

View attachment 700805

Seattle and Vegas expansion teams, Kraken could do it in year 2. Dallas first time since '99. make up for 2020. Oilers first time since 1990, McDavid gets his Cup. Rangers first time since '94, Devils first time since '03, Hurricanes first time since '06. Panthers first Championship ever. And of course, the Toronto Maple Leafs ending an over 50 year curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad