Around The League 2021 season - part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
TIL Matt Duchene has 11 POINTS in 33 games this season. He's definitely getting a bit unlucky goal scoring wise with only 4 goals on an ixG of 8 and shooting 5.7% on a career average of 12.5%. Even if we give him say another 5 or 6 goals then he still only has 16 or 17 pts in 33 games. I knew that deal would always be awful but I didn't think it would be this awful this quickly

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
If the rags get Eichel without giving up one or more of Kakko Lafrenier Miller I’ll flip out .
Panarin Fox and Sheshtukey I’m guessing are off limits .
If it is a pile of crap like Strome Buch Kratsov , I’ll puke in my mouth .
Rags get Elchel for nothing , win the lottery and draft Hughes to troll us... I might have to quit watching hockey and start watching pro bowling

Reactions: Goomba

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
TIL Matt Duchene has 11 POINTS in 33 games this season. He's definitely getting a bit unlucky goal scoring wise with only 4 goals on an ixG of 8 and shooting 5.7% on a career average of 12.5%. Even if we give him say another 5 or 6 goals then he still only has 16 or 17 pts in 33 games. I knew that deal would always be awful but I didn't think it would be this awful this quickly

They won't be getting any second round picks for that contract. Woof.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ

Boy, this just looks awful on Buffalo’s part even more so.

Eichel sounds like he gets emotional around the 37 second mark about the subject.

upload_2021-5-10_14-28-52.gif

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah, I don't think Buffalo is going to get what they want in a trade.

Don't think they have the guts to pull a Sakic in this situation.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Buffalo is a great example of a losing culture, guys can’t wait to get out of that place

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
but Eichel is the captain. He IS the losing culture.

I'm not sure it's that simple. McDavid and Draisaitl together haven't been enough to turn around EDM. Who is the second best player on BUF? Dahlin? Skinner? Cozens? They seem to lack cohesion and depth. That's a bad combination.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
I’m in the boat that Eichel is not a guy you win with, certainly not a leader you win with. He has a bit of that Hall vibe, hence I found it funny when Hall signed with Buff.

I have friends and family in Buffalo so I genuinely feel bad for the city and its fans. Ownership can screw off.

Reactions: BurntToast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad