Claimed off Waivers: [ARI] Scott Wedgewood claimed off waivers by the Coyotes from the Devils

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
For those interested, this cost Arizona $7,500, paid to New Jersey and not counted against the cap.

Do Arizona get to pay the 7,500.00 in instalments ? They seem really short of money . People calling it tanking . I don't think they plan to tank for higher picks . I think they did it because they are broke , Tough to spend money with no fans at the games .

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
In 2017 we actually acquired him in a trade…

That’s the year we basically told Louie Domingue to go home because he sucked.

My daughter is married to his cousin . They seem to think he is great . I won't tell them the difference as it is family and don't want feelings getting hurt

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Do Arizona get to pay the 7,500.00 in instalments ? They seem really short of money . People calling it tanking . I don't think they plan to tank for higher picks . I think they did it because they are broke , Tough to spend money with no fans at the games .

Will Edmonton change their name to the Edmonton Oil Tankards since their incredible tanking expertise is the only reason their bandwagon fans have hopped back aboard?

Reactions: Hogan20

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
You used the internet to make this post. Google is right over there.

They’re 26th out of 32 in attendance this season. There are five teams with lower attendance despite all five teams having better records.

And they traded for Stralman, Gostisbehere and Ladd in order to…save…money??? How does that work? Don’t even talk about the cap floor. They’re at $73.6m. Explain that.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
You used the internet to make this post. Google is right over there.

They’re 26th out of 32 in attendance this season. There are five teams with lower attendance despite all five teams having better records.

And they traded for Stralman, Gostisbehere and Ladd in order to…save…money??? How does that work? Don’t even talk about the cap floor. They’re at $73.6m. Explain that.
After the Coyotes move a few guys at the TDL you’ll really start to see trade proposals where crappy big cap dumps are pushed as a plus because they “help you get to the cap floor” even though that’s a mythical problem.*

*Unless you’re a bottom feeder 1) who hasn’t managed to get a star winger signed for +8m before the season starts 2) who trades a center making 10m and get back players making ~4.4m less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad