Claimed off Waivers: [ARI] Scott Wedgewood claimed off waivers by the Coyotes from the Devils

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah with how awful Carter Hutton has been so far this makes some sense. Vejmelka looks solid but nobody to back him up in sight. Not sure if Wedgewood does the trick but its worth a try i guess

Reactions: Morrison

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Yeah with how awful Carter Hutton has been so far this makes some sense. Vejmelka looks solid but nobody to back him up in sight. Not sure if Wedgewood does the trick but its worth a try i guess

I was going to explain that there's no way Hutton could be worse than Wedgewood then I looked up his stats and what the f***.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm surprised the Yotes did anything to upgrade their team. Looked like they really wanted to go for 1st overall. Although I don't know this moves the needle all that much

Reactions: Morrison

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hutton is also hurt IRC and the guy the Yotes called up is not ready for the NHL yet. Korenar not even looking good at the AHL level. Didn't he look ok-ish on the Sharks last year ?

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

member 334057

Yeah - Hutton could probably use a couple of weeks in Tucson to recover his game.
Hutton had a couple of years in the NHL to recover his game. He hasn't been the same since that eye issue a couple of years ago. I don't know if it's his confidence or if the eye thing caused some sort of lingering effects.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Yeah - Hutton could probably use a couple of weeks in Tucson to recover his game.
I honestly don’t think Hutton is capable of playing goal, even in the American League. I really think he’s done. He can’t play at all anymore. He’d get lit up in the WHL. Maybe the AJHL.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I'm surprised the Yotes did anything to upgrade their team. Looked like they really wanted to go for 1st overall. Although I don't know this moves the needle all that much
They didn’t upgrade their team. They got a guy who can sit on the bench, allowing them to send their top goalie prospect back to the AHL to develop himself and win some games. This is about the preservation of Prosvetov, not about getting a capable NHL backup. Wedgewood is not an NHL caliber backup.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Korenar was also horrendous in camp.

He looked pretty bad in the one pre-season game i sort of saw against the Stars. Still he couldn't have been worse than Hutton with how awful Hutton looked before he got hurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad