GDT: Are We Digging In Yet? Oilers vs Canes, 7PM on SNW

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Subban gets a lot of leash because he is a very charismatic and fun person. But it doesn't translate to being a TV personality, like how your funny friend might not cut it as a comedian. It's a related skill but not the same
And yet he still gets these on air positions. :|

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
And yet he still gets these on air positions. :|
I wish he was better on tv. I really loved him as a prospect and for the first half of his career in the NHL. Also huge respect for what he’s done for kids in Montreal, it outweighs anything else he’s done in life.

But yeah, I like the guy but he’s annoying on TV. Like he’s trying too hard to be affable and just comes off cringey.

Maybe in a few years it’ll be Evander Kane lol that might actually be great

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
With this shuffled D this seems destined to be an epic blowout against. Hope I'm wrong!
keep-the-faith-baby-rep-adam-clayton-powell.gif

Reactions: ConnorNova0929

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
It hardly seems right to bury a 15,000th post in an Oiler GDT that may be like so many others have that occurred the past 2 seasons in the first 2 months, forgotten and full of negativity and frustration.

So let’s put this out here right now to change the Joo Joo.

Oilers 4-2.

RNH with a PPG on the second unit, Hyman with the empty netter. Usual suspects with the other 2.

Film at 11.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
KK had Emberson in the AHL and Dermott in the OHL. From what we've heard, I would guess he was very involved in both decisions and liked both players. I don't think he's sending a message to anyone.

Sure he had a say but seeing how management decimated the right side I’d expect they’d ask his opinion on which 7th D might play at a 2nd pair level for small stretches.

Having Nurse play RD isn’t exactly telling management he’s comfortable with the cards he’s been dealt.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It hardly seems right to bury a 15,000th post in an Oiler GDT that may be like so many others have that occurred the past 2 seasons in the first 2 months, forgotten and full of negativity and frustration.

So let’s put this out here right now to change the Joo Joo.

Oilers 4-2.

RNH with a PPG on the second unit, Hyman with the empty netter. Usual suspects with the other 2.

Film at 11.

Stole my score!

• Love
Reactions: brentashton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad