GDT: Canucks @ Hawks 10/22/24 7:15 CHSN

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
He played for 20 f***ing years! It’s just a reminder of how uneducated people in hockey actually are. HF Hawks could legitimately run a team better.
This guy was a colossal bust. He was drafted 7th overall, and was basically just a goon third pairing D. I have no idea how he stuck around in the league as long as he did. It's also quite clear that he favors players like himself.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Kurashev played like one last year too. Bedard hasn't played with a fellow 1st liner yet though.
Thought Kurashev played more like a middle 6'er last year, personally. Solid defensively, decent amount of points being fed from Bedard, but has always kind of lacked the ability to do it on his own. I expect top 6'ers to create more on their own than Kurashev is able to.

That said, I like him as a player most the time. I think on a playoff team, he's a fringe second liner, or more of a 3rd line defensive player that can add some scoring threat, if he figures out how to do it himself.

Can we mash AA and Kurashev together? Would be nice.

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
This guy was a colossal bust. He was drafted 7th overall, and was basically just a goon third pairing D. I have no idea how he stuck around in the league as long as he did. It's also quite clear that he favors players like himself.
Basically Hal Gill but waaaay overdrafted.

Reactions: Pez68

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
I watched one shift early on. Pass in neutral zone to Foligno, he enters the zone and just lobs a crappy shot on net while 98 was bustin' and didn't even get a look from 17

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
took all of seven games for you to go off the deep end again. you only think he was a third pair goon because that's the role you saw ea sports give him in nhl games you played growing up. we went over this several times last year, and so i will reiterate from then, he played 10 full seasons before TOI was even tracked, and after that he spent 5 years bouncing between philly's first two pairings, and the next two on columbus' first.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
If you’re Foligno you have to f***ing score there. Won’t get a better look for another 10 games

Vlasic pp1?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad