Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
But, Arber crosschecked him and stood back with an invitation to go and he ignored it. It was a telling moment for me.

Reaves did basically the same thing last year. Reaves hit Guhle from behind and Arber fought him briefly. Arber was ready to go for a 2nd round, Reaves declined.​

• Love
Reactions: OldCraig71

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
They had a bull in a China shop and completely neutered him

You're going to blame his 0 IQ plays on the coaching staff? He looks like he doesn't know what to do in almost every situation. He's been awful.

I hope he turns out because we need that toughness but he seems to be processing on some lousy hardware. I hope I'm wrong.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You're going to blame his 0 IQ plays on the coaching staff? He looks like he doesn't know what to do in almost every situation. He's been awful.

I hope he turns out because we need that toughness but he seems to be processing on some lousy hardware. I hope I'm wrong.
He looked better 2 years ago is what I am saying. Perhaps the league adjusted to him and he is not able to keep up. He hasn't been good enough

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
They had a bull in a China shop and completely neutered him
He's constantly getting beat by players going to the outside. His lack of footspeed is what's most glaring right now. You can make excuses all you want but MSL has defended his antics this season, and I doubt him being ''neutered'' is what makes him so slow out there.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He's constantly getting beat by players going to the outside. His lack of footspeed is what's most glaring right now. You can make excuses all you want but MSL has defended his antics this season, and I doubt him being ''neutered'' is what makes him so slow out there.
He has regressed for sure.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
He looked better 2 years ago is what I am saying. Perhaps the league adjusted to him and he is not able to keep up. He hasn't been good enough

Yeah but nobody neutered him. Him being this bad is a bad sign but he's the one to blame.

Imagine he was playing this poorly but he'd tack on 2-3 minor penalties you have to kill. That can't happen. That's not neutering anyone.

Reactions: MonkeyBusiness

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
This mentality that he doesn't need to fight and throw open ice hits because he's a good hockey player is so flawed.

That style of play is the only reason he's currently playing the NHL. The best guys know and embrace their role.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
He needs his sawg back.

But he’s coming off back-to back shoulder surgery on both of them. Thats not easy. Remember how Caufield looks like shit and desengaged last season after having that dame surgery.

Give him time to find his groove again. He will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad