Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
He’s a favorite of mine on the team. He’s not great offensively or defensively. He’s just ok. But what he brings to the table is what the team lacks. When he’s on the ice, players like Suzuki, Caufield, Newhook plays bigger. He reminds me a lot of Ken Daneyko back in the day for New Jersey. Daneyko and Scott Stevens made Brian Rafalski, Scott Gomez player bigger.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Phenomenal interview!

The bits at the end about Flo were eye opening. Arber said that Flo is currently at 205-210 vs his own 240lbs, but that it's obvious Flo has the longer limbs when they grapple.

Also said that Flo is the one with anger problems.

bo-burnham.gif

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
The most important question concerning Xhekaj is what's his all time stats in fighting.

I always feel that's unbeaten in fighting. I don't wanna curse him tho. That's just my feeling lol.

His presence is so so so important to us. He knows how to fight to defend his teammates. And the most important thing is that he knows how play hockey.

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
I really hope Arber doesn't fight too much. I love his intensity but fighting is dumb and we need him to be healthy.
Fighting is still a tactful part of the game like it or not and better to have some that are able and willing to do so.

Help

Can I help you?
Apr 8, 2011
HELP HELP HELP
The most important question concerning Xhekaj is what's his all time stats in fighting.

I always feel that's unbeaten in fighting. I don't wanna curse him tho. That's just my feeling lol.

His presence is so so so important to us. He knows how to fight to defend his teammates. And the most important thing is that he knows how play hockey.
His record is quite good. I believe Deslauriers got the better of him, and Jeannot once, but otherwise unbeaten. He's won often enough and decisively enough to have earned a reputation. I'm glad he's on our side.

I do think that he is feared out there. He is mean. Opposition skaters don't like being close to him. On both sides of the puck. There were a couple instances of him leading the rush and dmen just backing all the way off.

The flip side is that he takes a ton of penalties, and that will have to be addressed if he is going to be a contributing member to a contending club.

Reactions: 1909 and ahmedou

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
His record is quite good. I believe Deslauriers got the better of him, and Jeannot once, but otherwise unbeaten. He's won often enough and decisively enough to have earned a reputation. I'm glad he's on our side.

I do think that he is feared out there. He is mean. Opposition skaters don't like being close to him. On both sides of the puck. There were a couple instances of him leading the rush and dmen just backing all the way off.

The flip side is that he takes a ton of penalties, and that will have to be addressed if he is going to be a contributing member to a contending club.
I think the penalties were addressed after he was demoted to Laval. He said after he got the message. Its been handled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad