Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

'Bill & Ted 3' is officially happening

Its either going to be nostalgia fueled entertainment or a trainwreck IMO

Reactions: BK and ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t think there is a vegetable that exists that is more disgusting than cauliflower.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Cauliflower is good! It is all how you prep it. I use it as a potato replacement.
Steam it with some butter, pour it in a bowl, add some shredded cheese, or parmesan on top, and some salt and pepper, and you have a great potato replacement.

My favorite veggie is actually asparagus, though cauliflower is definitely up in the top 5 for me.

My favorites in order.

Asparagus
Mushrooms
Carrots
Brussel Sprouts
Cauliflower
Bell Peppers
Broccoli
Cucumber
Potato
Zuchinni

Last edited:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Steam it with some butter, pour it in a bowl, add some shredded cheese, or parmesan on top, and some salt and pepper, and you have a great potato replacement.

My favorite veggie is actually asparagus, though cauliflower is definitely up in the top 5 for me.

I chop the cauliflower head up into 1/2 inch pieces, steam it with low sodium chicken (or veggie broth), blend it will a little butter and thyme. S&P at the end. Boom potato replacement.

Brussel sprouts and asparagus are my favorites.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I chop the cauliflower head up into 1/2 inch pieces, steam it with low sodium chicken (or veggie broth), blend it will a little butter and thyme. S&P at the end. Boom potato replacement.

Brussel sprouts and asparagus are my favorites.

Beat my edit. Listed my top 10. Brussel sprouts on the grill are amazing. I do em in a pan with some olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and grated parmesan. Throw them on the charcoal grill for about 30-35 mins, and man are they good.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Adult Swim just renewed Rick and Morty with a huge 70 episode order.

For reference, there have been 31 episodes to date, so this is a massive renewal.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Cauliflower is okay when steamed or grilled, terrible raw.

Best vegetable is yellow/red peppers. Grilled asparagus is great too, except that it makes your pee stink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad