Anything Goes 21: Sears Tower has a big cap hit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Marvel getting some Spiderman rights back for a movie, a la Avengers?

Bethesda scheduling their first ever E3 conference, a la Fallout?

Today has the potential to be a good day if the "a la's" turn out to be true.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Got a parking ticket today. But congrats to Campus Sec for actually getting their lazy ***** out of their cars for once to check my parking sticker. Big improvement for them.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
I tried to get into it but it just frustrated me knowing there was no definitive answer at the end.

Yea, it was hard for me to get into it at first too because of that. Part of the reason I like it now though is that the case is still ongoing which makes me curious to see how it all turns out

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Got a parking ticket today. But congrats to Campus Sec for actually getting their lazy ***** out of their cars for once to check my parking sticker. Big improvement for them.

Heh, I've only had one parking ticket. Pretty much verbatim thought process for me was...

*sees ticket*

Me: WTF did I get a ticket for?

*reads ticket*

Me: What the hell? I didn't park in front of a fire hydrant!

*glances up and sees the rear of my car clearly and entirely covering a fire hydrant*

Me: Oh... how the hell didn't I see that?

Ben Grimm

ATL Gladiators ⚔
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
...Me: Oh... how the hell didn't I see that?
You were pondering the unified field theory, Good Will Hunting type math problems, and deep philosophical issues. Someday society will recognize your great contributions to human thought.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
If Bethesda do make a new Fallout, I hope they borrow a lot from Bioware as far as the storytelling bits.

Staring a static character in the face and selecting dialogue choices to hear one of the same 5 recycled voice actors feels so archaic, compared to the cinematic camera angles and actual interactivity available during the dialog in ME.

Granted, I obviously still prefer the likes of Skyrim to Mass Effect or Dragon Age sum total, but for games that feature so much character interaction, you'd think Bethesda would have updated their conversation system since the early 90s.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
I had a Quarter Pounder for the first time in a while last week, and I definitely don't miss it. McDonald's kind of sucks.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I hope Hope Solo doesn't beat up my browser.

You never know who she's going to go off on...

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I had a Quarter Pounder for the first time in a while last week, and I definitely don't miss it. McDonald's kind of sucks.

I don't have it as much as I used to, but I am still a huge fan, especially of their McChickens.. and their french fries have always been my favorite. This summer I recently started trying their salads. The Southwest one is really, really good, and with the grilled chicken only around 300 calories. Only problem is how much it costs, so can't get it on a normal basis.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Huh.... Jon Stewart's going to step down from the Daily Show some time this year, apparently.

Even though I'm kind of off his show at the moment, that certainly stinks.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
9WPdL1R.gif

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I got McDonald's the other day for the first time in a little while. It would appear they got rid of the buffalo ranch McChicken and the jalapeno double. That messed with my routine, so I got a bacon mcdouble or whatever it's called, but then they didn't give me my bacon. McDonald's is on my bad side for the moment.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Huh.... Jon Stewart's going to step down from the Daily Show some time this year, apparently.

Even though I'm kind of off his show at the moment, that certainly stinks.

Contract expires in fall and it appears he will step away

Once Stewart is gone honestly there wont be much reason to watch Comedy Central

As of now all I watch is South Park , Futurama reruns and Daily Show

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I got McDonald's the other day for the first time in a little while. It would appear they got rid of the buffalo ranch McChicken and the jalapeno double. That messed with my routine, so I got a bacon mcdouble or whatever it's called, but then they didn't give me my bacon. McDonald's is on my bad side for the moment.

They don't have the buffalo ranch McChicken? My buddy and I went there last weekend and he got one then. I don't know if they have it on their menu anymore, I know it's not on the dollar menu like it used to be, but the BBQ Ranch Burger was like my most favorite thing while they had in on the dollar menu.

Straight from McDonalds online: "A 100% beef patty seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper, then topped with melted white cheddar*, zesty barbecue ranch sauce and crispy tortilla strips"

:help::help::help:

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
If Bethesda do make a new Fallout, I hope they borrow a lot from Bioware as far as the storytelling bits.

Staring a static character in the face and selecting dialogue choices to hear one of the same 5 recycled voice actors feels so archaic, compared to the cinematic camera angles and actual interactivity available during the dialog in ME.

Granted, I obviously still prefer the likes of Skyrim to Mass Effect or Dragon Age sum total, but for games that feature so much character interaction, you'd think Bethesda would have updated their conversation system since the early 90s.

Good point. Assassins Creed struggles from that as well. Bioware does dialogue right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad