Any Chance Crosby Reaches 2000 Points?

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
If Crosby wants to play hockey while age 41 or 42, if he morphs into a ~60 point guy? Sure, no problem.

But I don't think anyone wants to see Crosby hanging on long enough to be a barely ~20 point player who can't even crack an NHL roster.

really you don’t? i feel like crosby is exactly the kind of obsessed hockey geek that would play until they stop letting him play. just like jagr. or kobe bryant. if he hadn’t tore his achilles i could totally see him out there as a a 45 year old geezer with no knees and no vert, but having the time of his life using his brain to still find ways to contribute, maybe also like latter day grant hill. in that respect kobe and jordan were very different people.

to me the real question is, as long as he was good enough to play, could crosby ever be bad enough to only score 20? i mean, old jagr was still putting up 45+ point seasons in an extremely low scoring environment. he was scoring all the way up to the point when they wouldn’t let him play anymore… and then that maniac still kept playing in europe.

someday, i bet 65 year old crosby is destroying a beer league in halifax.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad