Confirmed Signing with Link: Anthony DeAngelo signs one-year deal with SKA /KHL/

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Anthony DeAngelo signs one-year deal with SKA in KHL. "I have just signed a one-year contract with SKA. I'm very happy to be here. My first impression - I like everything so far. There are some familiar guys on the team. I'd love to watch the SKA vs Avangard game tonight" he said.

Mar 12, 2009
For me, I’ll start with that he’s an admitted racist.
Retweeting a guy from a group called Attomwaffen is a pretty good indicator of how far off the deep end this guy is...but some people want to bend over backwards to give him the benefeit of the doubt and defend his "character".

Really? Are these his actual words or are you taking something you don't like about him way out of context?
Is following and retweeting a guy who is part of a neo nazi group called Attomwaffen, way out of context? Or is it ok because he deleted it when people started to take notice?

Last edited:

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Reportedly making $1 million, which is the rough equivalent of a $2 million NHL deal in terms of net pay (taxes).
Not half bad.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Retweeting a guy from a group called Attomwaffen is a pretty good indicator of how far off the deep end this guy is...but some people want to bend over backwards to give him the benefeit of the doubt and defend his "character".

Is following and retweeting a guy who is part of a neo nazi group called Attomwaffen, way out of context? Or is it ok because he deleted it when people started to take notice?
Idk who that is or what the tweet was but ya sounds like it could be taken way out of context. Lot of things these days gets taken way out of context. See it happen all the time - "oh look this guy follows that guy on twitter! He must be an X, Y, Z. Man what a horrible human being"

Reactions: Trow and Rempe73

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad