Value of: Anthony Beauvillier at the draft for a Pick , a Young 4-6 Dman or a 3C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Ryan Strome 2.0
Ryan Strome got lazy according to Compton, and his attitude was apparently not appreciated by his teammates. Nor were Strome's constant hooking & holding penalties. It is true that Beau's decision making suffers when he's frustrated, but it's comparable.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
Was always a fan of AB on the Island. Stepped up in the playoffs multiple times. Certainly has the skill to play in the run and Gun Canucks system, but can clamp down when the time comes. He has proven he could do it. I would look to move other contracts, but what do I know. Still youngish at 25 with room to improve

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
I would look to move other contracts, but what do I know. Still youngish at 25 with room to improve
20-21 Beau would be worth his contract, and if he's close to regaining that form with the Canucks, they should probably keep him.
I see what you guys see. I mean, I can't see any reason they would want to move him. One of the biggest needs for the team for a long time has been speed. It looks like we finally added a fast forward with the skill and IQ to keep up with the top guys, who can forecheck. He's at 50+ point, 25 goal pace, even after slowing down. He could be one of the things we've been missing.

Reactions: Raistlin

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
canucks had 0 speed in the last few seasons, Virtanen was kept for that purpose only. every team need speed these days with a lot less emphasis on size and checking. The canucks just overpaid in UFA for Mikheyev, now at least they have 2 guys. Thats not enough to keep up with teams like the oilers and avs. Keep him and find any way to trade Boeser and Garland to relieve the cap situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad