Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Training Camp Roster.jpg

Attachments

• Training Camp Roster PAGE 2.jpg
    Training Camp Roster PAGE 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Saw in the clip of Byfield scoring a penalty shot on Copley. Just curious how has Copley looked since recovering from the knee injury? Could he give Rittich some competition or will he be designated back to the Reign again?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
My concern with this line is that both Fiala and Kempe can be difficult linemates at times. They're both prone to making frustrating and stupid decisions with the puck.
I agree discipline is a major issue with both Fiala and Kempe. Fiala, when controlled, can be a good playmaker and Kempe has greatly improved his shot, so I think there's good synergy there.

With Byfield, he has good reach, speed, and puck recovery ability. So when Fiala does his no-look spin around pass, Byfield is better equipped at trying to recover. He's also more consistent at digging into the boards to complement Kempe's inconsistency in battles.

There are definitely concerns, but I think Byfield can compensate for their weaknesses while still being put in a position to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad