GDT: Game 6 - SKA vs HC Sochi - Sept 19 12:30EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Hyped we got him and hyped about him but it's been 6 games. Let's wait for a larger sample size.
0baae3b9facb80650270798707ab8b34.jpg

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Michkov was 4+5 after 8 games last season for Sochi...
how much minutes on the ice was he playing per game ?
That said, i don't put too much emphasis to these Demi's 6 points in 6 games, when 4 were put during one single game; I call that a " having one good game "

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I still don't get this obsession to bring Michkov in all discussion regarding Demidov. Yes they are both Russian but they are very different players and they will each have a great career on their own.

Some people are never gonna let passing on Michkov go. Reinbacher could win 5 Norris and they'd still play violin on their wrists talking about how we could have had Michkov and Demidov

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
There is alot to like about Demidov's game honestly but so far what I've find the most impressive is the defensive part of the game.

Demidov is pretty much the 1st forward on his line to back check almost every single shift in order to help defensively. He doesn't seem to cheat at all and that's awesome for an 18 yo player.

Can't wait to see him in MTL next year!!!

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
There is alot to like about Demidov's game honestly but so far what I've find the most impressive is the defensive part of the game.

Demidov is pretty much the 1st forward on his line to back check almost every single shift in order to help defensively. He doesn't seem to cheat at all and that's awesome for an 18 yo player.

He has tremendous hustle without the puck. At times he turns it on at level where it's like, he wants the puck so badly so he can score. He is hockey manifest.

Got that Crosby/Celebrini in him. I wasn't expecting that.

Reactions: bopeep and EveryDay

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

He does have a pretty unique game, you rarely see a guy with that skill set not playing mostly finesse type hockey. He could actually get away with some cheating, like Pavel Bure always did, yet he doesn't even try to.

Last edited:
Reactions: bopeep

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
how much minutes on the ice was he playing per game ?
That said, i don't put too much emphasis to these Demi's 6 points in 6 games, when 4 were put during one single game; I call that a " having one good game "
It goes beyond the stats. He is one of the only guys creating offence and chances. “Just one good game” I feel is VERY disingenuous. The kid is a standout in the KHL. The preseason tourney- 5 points in 4 games? Now 6 in 6. This is what he does. And he will do it for us

Reactions: Rob Sense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad