Post-Game Talk: Another Shit Effort, Another Predictable Loss, Rinse, Repeat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
I'm embarrassed for them...again...showing what losers they are when they're supposed to have some fight....again...

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
This team is absolute garbage. Accept them for what they are. A mediocre bunch who may make the playoffs but aren’t anywhere close to Cup Contenders.

Treliving shouldn’t make any trades at the deadline to try and bolster this pathetic lineup.

I don’t know if this is true. All 3 collapses are on Keefe. Why the hell is the fourth line out there with less than 2 minutes to go? Overplays stupid Kampf and McMann and every time they go out there are make a critical turn over.

Reactions: Tlo1 and KaberLeaf

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Samsonov should never play hockey games for any team, really is a shame to see goaltending be slandered by his attempts

Core 4, though Marner at least scored a goal, were awful. Tavares isn’t even worth 50% his deal, nylander is a fraud and Matthews is an inconsistent goal scorer and bottom 5 playmaker as a star center.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I hate everything about how this team makes decisions. If anything this season has painted a rosy picture for how good they actually are, it's worse than it looks from their record. Treliving f***ed Calgary for the next several years at least, and is well on his way to replicating that failure

Reactions: saffronleaf

weems

Jul 3, 2008
At least Samsonov had a pretty good game which is a big plus at this point.

This team can't protect leads right now and are beating themselves with lazy plays or lack of attention to detail.

We better play much better in the second half of the season or missing the playoffs could actually be a possibility.

Reactions: Buds17

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
1705288810190.png

Take all the skill, shine it up real nice, turn that side ways and stick it straight up

ZERO effort

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Samsonov should never play hockey games for any team, really is a shame to see goaltending be slandered by his attempts

Core 4, though Marner at least scored a goal, were awful. Tavares isn’t even worth 50% his deal, nylander is a fraud and Matthews is an inconsistent goal scorer and bottom 5 playmaker as a star center.

Sammy had nothing to do with the loss tonight.
He made the saves he needed to make, some key ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad