Post-Game Talk: Another day, another 1 goal loss (5-4 Sens in SO)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012

Was a rocket snapper post and in, vintage Kessel style, streaking down the right wing. With him gone there is literally no exciting players on this team. This is what our team would have looked like for a couple years if we didn't trade for Kessel. Going to need some patience for the boring team we have now.

This is my year!
Dec 19, 2011
The past
Spaling looked great tonight.
Leos hands aren't quick enough for the NHL, too bad, he's a favorite.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Was a rocket snapper post and in, vintage Kessel style, streaking down the right wing. With him gone there is literally no exciting players on this team. This is what our team would have looked like for a couple years if we didn't trade for Kessel. Going to need some patience for the boring team we have now.

If we didn't trade for Kessel we would have gotten Seguin and Hamilton, or better.

Also, Boyes had some terrible misses tonight. His chance in front of the net, it would have been easier to score. Then the shot on his breakaway in OT was weak.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
If we didn't trade for Kessel we would have gotten Seguin and Hamilton, or better.

Also, Boyes had some terrible misses tonight. His chance in front of the net, it would have been easier to score. Then the shot on his breakaway in OT was weak.

He was exhausted at that point of the shift. I'm surprised he made it up the ice.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
I could watch a team go 0-82 like this before I could ever watch a Randy Carlyle-coached team again.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012

Not necessarily. If they hadn't traded for Kessel that season would have played out differently and they would not, necessarily, have finished in the same spot in the standings and would not have had the same pick.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Not necessarily. If they hadn't traded for Kessel that season would have played out differently and they would not, necessarily, have finished in the same spot in the standings and would not have had the same pick.

You think the team would have somehow been better in 2009-10 without Kessel?

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I know I'll probably get hate for this but....Dion played a fantastic game tonight.

*runs and hides*

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Sigh...

See ya next Friday!

another day closer to a future superstar ,might have to draft a goalie ....:yo::yo::yo::yo:
we got 2 crap goalies right now ,but if we look at the silver lining ,no way we wont draft high with this goaltending ,because with the kind of effort dispayed in the first three games ,this club should be playing five hundred hockey .
but 880 save percentage will kee p us in the mathews sweepstakes .

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Missed the game. General consensus of play?

really good.
Dion and Bozak in particularly had a good game. everyone was just okay. Maricin was.... whatever LOL

worked hard, fought back from a 3 -0 /4-3 lead and got a point . coulda won if we had some finish

CBinTokyo

Jan 15, 2013
Tokyo
really good.
Dion and Bozak in particularly had a good game. everyone was just okay. Maricin was.... whatever LOL

worked hard, fought back from a 3 -0 /4-3 lead and got a point . coulda won if we had some finish

What really impressed me, was that this was the second game of a back to back, and the effort was still there. They pretty much played 60 minutes of Hockey once they got going.

horner

May 22, 2007
I really like the way this team is playing.
There work ethic is get.
You can see that Babs is implementing the system and structure that he wants them to play.

So much different than last yr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad