Andrew copp

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Yeah but the other option is to blow it up and we know that's not going to happen.

Well bye.... weak character.

Walman most likely prices himself out but that's not going to happen until 2026, by then Wallinder will be ready. Chiarot and Määttä has been acquired to play certain role in Detroit and AlJo isn't playing that role. Ghost is the man to beat, by the looks of it Johansson is no where near doing that.

Detroit is already the softest team in NHL, take Chiarot away and Wings manages to become even softer. Wings really cannot afford to send Seider and Ed to go after all the rats. And Chiarot been good this season, the hate is ridiculous. Määttä will be moved, to make room for Ed.

He's not even in a 10-goal pace in AHL right now. He needs more work before we can even consider him in Fischer's role.

Technically 2, one spot goes to Ed.

This team will never get good if all the kids gets just "inserted" in the lineup, especially when they ain't ready. Perfect way to ruin a prospect, a la Edmonton, Buffalo.

Like i said only other option is to blow it up and that's not happening. Only mess is the goalies and defensive structure. First one will be fixed, second part is up to Fester. Wings has scored 3rd most goals in NHL, offence doesn't need much change and i believe Edvinsson brings a necessary change in defense.

Husso -> Gibson(hopefully)
Reimer -> Lyon
Määttä -> Ed
Perron -> Berggren/Mazur/Kasper/UFA
Kostin -> UFA

Only player changes we need, the rest is up to the coach.
Weak character lol hes gonna be 24 early next season. How long you expect him to want to stick around in a foreign country? I'd say hes ready for 5-8 spot

Like wallinder as a prospect but I'm not making the mistake of thinking hes a sure thing. Ghost wont be back next season, he wont get the term here he wants and we shouldnt. Edvinsson is ready now

Fischer's role? Lmao soderblom will never be a 4th line checker. Like I said I think hed be better in the nhl playing with better linemates. Everytime I see the griffins lines pretty much all the kids are in the bottom 6

berggren Johansson soderblom will all be 23 how long you want these guys to rot down? Were not the sabres or Oilers so I'm not worried... we need to play them to see what we got

This team needs a lot of change . I dont care were 3rs in goals (not even half way) ... this team is way to small and soft to ever win a few changes wont do much.

Everyone will mostly be gone when were good again

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Im saying no one would offer him that deal at this moment. That we couldnt move him if we wanted to without eating a chunk of his salary.

We shouldnt have bought high on a 2nd/3rd line tweener and we should have had the discipline to wait for a deal that works for us. Like the DeBrincat deal.

When Im talking about stunting develop I'm not just talking about the Copp deal. Signing all these bottom 5-6 dmen blocking edvinsson is horrible asset management.
Sure no one would offer him that contract now. That is literally true of 80% of UFA contracts. Hell he is a year and a half older now for one. You still have not told me who exactly Copp is preventing us from even acquiring. Please name names if that is your ultimate argument. Existential debates about cap space are pretty stupid. Having it gets you nothing unless you actually use it on a better player.

If you expect us to have no bad contracts on our roster and everyone to play up to their contracts at all times you are extremely naive. Some will be massive bargains, others will be massively overpaid. The NHL isn't a video game, it is a business. You don't get to sit around indefinitely waiting for the perfect player to come around at the perfect price. If Yzerman doesn't attempt to improve the roster in free agency, Larkin does not re-sign and we have just rebuilt the rebuild. If you think that is what we should have done, again, come out and say as much. At that point you can expect Seider to try to force his way out of the organization as well.

First-time UFA players in their late 20s are expensive and by definition overpaid. If a player has any capacity to play center, he will be even more expensive. This is how supply and demand work. If you can't get comfortable with this, you aren't going to like any of these UFA signings. Lastly, you should expect middle six players to play like middle six players. That is after all who they are.

Reactions: Winger98

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I won't pretend like it didn't happen. It just won't really matter. The rebuild lives and dies with how good Raymond, Seider, Edvinsson, Cossa, Kasper, ASP, Danielson, etc. become. Andrew Copp having a bad contract for the next 2-3 years won't matter by then. But feel free to let it keep bothering you. Maybe just stop posting about it every day.

You won't pretend it didn't happen, you'll just say it doesn't matter, lol. $5.6M of salary cap doesn't matter, huh? You'd make a great GM. Just wait until Mo and Ray get their extension. This team doesn't have any top 6 winger prospects, so Stevie will have to go shopping in free agency again when Perron, Fabbri, and Kane leave. Copp's contract just eats into available space.

Also, this thread is about Copp. I'll post whenever I feel like it, thank you.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Weak character lol hes gonna be 24 early next season. How long you expect him to want to stick around in a foreign country? I'd say hes ready for 5-8 spot
If he's dream is to play in NHL and he can't handle a 3rd year in AHL, and he is ready to call it quits and go back home. Yeah, i call that weak character. He is 23 years old, what's the rush? People here seems to think player prime is 18-26. He doesn't have wife or kids, this exactly the time to be away from home.

Yzerman has said that these kids needs to play meaningful minutes, #8D role ain't that. Then it's definitely better for him to start in GR. PP & PK roles are filled, even if Ghost doesn't re-sign.
Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Petry
Chiarot - Holl
Määttä

Looks horrible, if Ghost doesn't re-sign Yzerman just finds another veteran. AlJo is still waiver exempt and there is no room in Detroit. Let's face it, he's a tradebait.
Fischer's role? Lmao soderblom will never be a 4th line checker. Like I said I think hed be better in the nhl playing with better linemates. Everytime I see the griffins lines pretty much all the kids are in the bottom 6
Söderblom better branch out if he wants to play in NHL but first he should score more than 10 goals in AHL, so he can even get to play in the NHL. He is not NHL player, he is not pushing anyone out of the lineup.
berggren Johansson soderblom will all be 23 how long you want these guys to rot down? Were not the sabres or Oilers so I'm not worried... we need to play them to see what we got
Berggren will be ready next season or he will be traded, Johansson is a tradebait. Söderblom has to improve a lot, so i suspect he has to rot for couple years there.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
If he's dream is to play in NHL and he can't handle a 3rd year in AHL, and he is ready to call it quits and go back home. Yeah, i call that weak character. He is 23 years old, what's the rush? People here seems to think player prime is 18-26. He doesn't have wife or kids, this exactly the time to be away from home.

Yzerman has said that these kids needs to play meaningful minutes, #8D role ain't that. Then it's definitely better for him to start in GR. PP & PK roles are filled, even if Ghost doesn't re-sign.
Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Petry
Chiarot - Holl
Määttä

Looks horrible, if Ghost doesn't re-sign Yzerman just finds another veteran. AlJo is still waiver exempt and there is no room in Detroit. Let's face it, he's a tradebait.

Söderblom better branch out if he wants to play in NHL but first he should score more than 10 goals in AHL, so he can even get to play in the NHL. He is not NHL player, he is not pushing anyone out of the lineup.

Berggren will be ready next season or he will be traded, Johansson is a tradebait. Söderblom has to improve a lot, so i suspect he has to rot for couple years there.
Your right that d is horrible. It's the same ,your basically moving gost for edvinsson which im all for. Gost is gonna ask for too much $

Outside seider and edvinsson none of those guys will be here when we win again(unless walman takes alot less than he can in the market)

I'm all for moving a petry for Johansson... again this is why we need to move bodies so players like him can get a 3-5 game look and see where hes at . Maata can go to

I'm not worried about soderblom, love how you expect all our prospects to rot till 24-25 years of age. If that's the case they're busts . these players need to get looks , were going nowhere with this current roster

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Petry
Chiarot - Holl
Määttä

There are meaningful minutes available on the NHL roster. Swap Ed and AlJo for Holl and Maatta and let Petry be the #7. The team is no worse off. The only thing negatively impacted is coach's comfort because games played is all that matters to him.

Ed is an NHL player on any other team
Burgers is an NHL player on any other team
AlJo is an NHL player on any other team

Boston has had 6 rookies play a total of 137 games this season.
Detroit has had 1 rookie play a total of 2 games this season.

The only teams with fewer rookie games played than the Wings are Dallas and Carolina. Both of which are comfortably in the playoffs and have been.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Gost is gonna ask for too much $
He ask as much as he wants as long as it's 1-2 year deal.
Outside seider and edvinsson none of those guys will be here when we win again(unless walman takes alot less than he can in the market)
No and im sure Walman prices himself out but who will be here with Mo and Ed. ASP & Wallinder.
I'm all for moving a petry for Johansson... again this is why we need to move bodies so players like him can get a 3-5 game look and see where hes at . Maata can go to
NMC, Petry ain't going anywhere. He is home now, with his wife and kids. His travelling days are over. Määttä will be moved for Ed. Johansson gets his looks next year, when there is injuries. Edvinsson will hog the remaining games this year, unless there is a wave of injuries.
I'm not worried about soderblom, love how you expect all our prospects to rot till 24-25 years of age. If that's the case they're busts . these players need to get looks , were going nowhere with this current roster
They will get their time to show but not at start of the season. When there is injuries, then is their time. Yzerman has acquired many UFAs past 2 summers and he ain't going to stop now. He is not planning Johansson to be the 5D. Prospects stay in AHL until they physically and mentally ready, Yzerman's words not mine. If they ain't ready, then they ain't. And most of the prospects will never be ready, like in Söderblom's case is starting to look like. But he's under contract and im no rush to kick anyone out.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
There are meaningful minutes available on the NHL roster. Swap Ed and AlJo for Holl and Maatta and let Petry be the #7. The team is no worse off. The only thing negatively impacted is coach's comfort because games played is all that matters to him.

Ed is an NHL player on any other team
Burgers is an NHL player on any other team
AlJo is an NHL player on any other team

Boston has had 6 rookies play a total of 137 games this season.
Detroit has had 1 rookie play a total of 2 games this season.

The only teams with fewer rookie games played than the Wings are Dallas and Carolina. Both of which are comfortably in the playoffs and have been.
There are roles what Holl and Määttä play, Ed can play in that role no doubt. But AlJo is no PK spesialist or shutdown d-man, not his role and Wings would be worse by having him in that role. Walman and Ghost needs to disappear in order to get Johansson to play in his role.

AlJo could be a NHL player in San Jose or Chigaco, he has literally nothing to get called up.

Boston is a cap crunch team, only players they get are rookies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
There are roles what Holl and Määttä play, Ed can play in that role no doubt. But AlJo is no PK spesialist or shutdown d-man, not his role and Wings would be worse by having him in that role. Walman and Ghost needs to disappear in order to get Johansson to play in his role.

AlJo could be a NHL player in San Jose or Chigaco, he has literally nothing to get called up.

Boston is a cap crunch team, only players they get are rookies.
Neither are Holl or Maatta. Holl gets a hair over 1 minute of PK time a game and Maatta a bit over 30 seconds. I think the kids can manage. As for ES, below is their deployment. They are getting sheltered as if they were fresh-faced kids out of juniors.

1704504867593.png

• Wow
Reactions: Chelis Chili

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Neither are Holl or Maatta. Holl gets a hair over 1 minute of PK time a game and Maatta a bit over 30 seconds. I think the kids can manage. As for ES, below is their deployment. They are getting sheltered as if they were fresh-faced kids out of juniors.

View attachment 796905

Maybe they're just trying to bulk up AlJo some more, he's listed at 185 now, 17lbs above his draft weight, but only 2 lbs heavier than Ghost. He's gonna get pushed around like Dekeyser or Djoos. Bring up a defenseman before they're physically ready, you get Cholo.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
He ask as much as he wants as long as it's 1-2 year deal.

No and im sure Walman prices himself out but who will be here with Mo and Ed. ASP & Wallinder.

NMC, Petry ain't going anywhere. He is home now, with his wife and kids. His travelling days are over. Määttä will be moved for Ed. Johansson gets his looks next year, when there is injuries. Edvinsson will hog the remaining games this year, unless there is a wave of injuries.

They will get their time to show but not at start of the season. When there is injuries, then is their time. Yzerman has acquired many UFAs past 2 summers and he ain't going to stop now. He is not planning Johansson to be the 5D. Prospects stay in AHL until they physically and mentally ready, Yzerman's words not mine. If they ain't ready, then they ain't. And most of the prospects will never be ready, like in Söderblom's case is starting to look like. But he's under contract and im no rush to kick anyone out.
no chance gost signs a 1-2 year deal

Not counting on wallinder just yet. Good thing is we have a ton of left d prospects

Petry doesn't have to go anywhere anymore or travel. Buy him out or send his ass to grand rapids for all I dont care. We need spots . Gost will be moved for edvinsson... maata for albert ;)

Edvinsson wont probably end the season in Detroit at this point. Theyd probably send him down at some point to help the team for a playoff run

I wouldnt pay too much attention to what yzerman says. He also goes out and makes a million moves and says the kids will be in the lineup if they force they're way in and it was total bs the second he said it

soderblom will make an appearance by seasons end. Again if these guys are making the team at 24-25 they're pretty much busts at that point and wouldn't expect much

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

View attachment 796905
That's what they were aquired to do, it's up to Lalonde how much he uses them. But your stats just proves the point, there ain't meaningful minutes(PP&PK) available in Detroit. Unless one of the Seider, Walman, Chiarot, Ghost, Petry goes away.
no chance gost signs a 1-2 year deal
If Ghost leaves then Yzerman just finds another veteran. Määttä gets traded, Petry gets pushed down to Määttä's spot, Petry's spot goes to Ed and Ghost's spot goes to a veteran. Or you can turn it other round as well, Ghost's spot to Ed and Petry's spot to a veteran.
Petry doesn't have to go anywhere anymore or travel. Buy him out or send his ass to grand rapids for all I dont care. We need spots . Gost will be moved for edvinsson... maata for albert ;)
GR is out of question as well, it's buy out or another year in Detroit. And considering the data thrown to me by norrisnick, it seems like Wings are happy to have Petry. So buy out seems to be out of the question too. Like i said above, not enough meaningful minutes for AlJo. No way Detroit start the next season with 2 rookie defenseman in the top-4.
I wouldnt pay too much attention to what yzerman says. He also goes out and makes a million moves and says the kids will be in the lineup if they force they're way in and it was total bs the second he said it
No it's not BS, he also said that "these kids need to be physically and mentally ready to play in NHL", and that's a direct quote. And then he also said that "they need to play meaningful minutes in NHL, not just play in NHL" or he said "we want them to play meaningful minutes".

Either way, only reason why Raymond got the chance to play in Detroit without going to GR first was because of Vrana got injured. Raymond got to play 1st line winger role on ES and PP, a.k.a meaningful minutes.

Yzerman also said he improves the team and he did, no BS in that statement either.

And which prospect(s) has forced himself in the lineup so far? Not really anyone, except Seider and Raymond. Berggren had a good start last year, but then disappeared and then looked extremely gassed out the last 10-15 games. Clearly he wasn't ready last year. Now he is looking better, after this season he really should be able force himself in.

Johansson and Söderblom has done nothing to get called up, Kasper and Mazur had injuries they where in no condition to fight for a spot. Danielson wasn't ready yet. Ed sure is making noice but this comes back to the meaningful minutes question. Määttä will be traded but is Yzerman waiting for the TDL to get the best price? Or is he happy with the current depth, because outside Ed no other d-man in GR is ready to play in NHL and he trades Määttä in the summer?

Reactions: sepster

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
That's what they were aquired to do, it's up to Lalonde how much he uses them. But your stats just proves the point, there ain't meaningful minutes(PP&PK) available in Detroit. Unless one of the Seider, Walman, Chiarot, Ghost, Petry goes away.

If Ghost leaves then Yzerman just finds another veteran. Määttä gets traded, Petry gets pushed down to Määttä's spot, Petry's spot goes to Ed and Ghost's spot goes to a veteran. Or you can turn it other round as well, Ghost's spot to Ed and Petry's spot to a veteran.

GR is out of question as well, it's buy out or another year in Detroit. And considering the data thrown to me by norrisnick, it seems like Wings are happy to have Petry. So buy out seems to be out of the question too. Like i said above, not enough meaningful minutes for AlJo. No way Detroit start the next season with 2 rookie defenseman in the top-4.

No it's not BS, he also said that "these kids need to be physically and mentally ready to play in NHL", and that's a direct quote. And then he also said that "they need to play meaningful minutes in NHL, not just play in NHL" or he said "we want them to play meaningful minutes".

Either way, only reason why Raymond got the chance to play in Detroit without going to GR first was because of Vrana got injured. Raymond got to play 1st line winger role on ES and PP, a.k.a meaningful minutes.

Yzerman also said he improves the team and he did, no BS in that statement either.

And which prospect(s) has forced himself in the lineup so far? Not really anyone, except Seider and Raymond. Berggren had a good start last year, but then disappeared and then looked extremely gassed out the last 10-15 games. Clearly he wasn't ready last year. Now he is looking better, after this season he really should be able force himself in.

Johansson and Söderblom has done nothing to get called up, Kasper and Mazur had injuries they where in no condition to fight for a spot. Danielson wasn't ready yet. Ed sure is making noice but this comes back to the meaningful minutes question. Määttä will be traded but is Yzerman waiting for the TDL to get the best price? Or is he happy with the current depth, because outside Ed no other d-man in GR is ready to play in NHL and he trades Määttä in the summer?

Perry shouldn't even have a guaranteed spot he should be rotating games. He won't play anything close to 82 games

Edvinsson will be on the 2nd pair and should get ppl time. We don't need to sign a veteran dnan for the top 4 pairing

Walman seider
Edvinsson holl

Not a fan of holl but he's locked up for 3 years and not going anywhere

Johansson chiarot/Perry 3rd pair, preferably make petry #8 and get another dman x1 year . Johansson was never going to be on the top 4 next season. Think he and edvinsson can both make the team

Everyone said edvinsson should have started in Detroit and he's been proving ever since he should be here. yzerman said if someone deserved to be on the team he'd make room... after he added countless bodies

Sorry It was bad he was never gonna make room not after all those additions

berggren popped 15 last year as a rookie and has proven he can be a producer . Anyways were not going to agree on berggren so I'm not gonna keep getting into that with you

Yzerman had only called up a few vets when the few injuries occurred outside berggren . Even if we see edvinsson it won't be all season I think at this rate he'll want to keep the kids in g.r for playoff run including edvinsson cause he knows deep down the wings are going nowhere

Move who you gotta move and replace them with expiring players on the trades they make or players like reese and czarnik etc..

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Perry shouldn't even have a guaranteed spot he should be rotating games. He won't play anything close to 82 games

Edvinsson will be on the 2nd pair and should get ppl time. We don't need to sign a veteran dnan for the top 4 pairing

Walman seider
Edvinsson holl

Johansson chiarot/Perry 3rd pair, preferably make petry #8 and get another dman x1 year . Johansson was never going to be on the top 4 next season. Think he and edvinsson can both make the team

Everyone said edvinsson should have started in Detroit and he's been proving ever since he should be here. yzerman said if someone deserved to be on the team he'd make room... after he added countless bodies

Sorry It was bad he was never gonna make room not after all those additions

berggren popped 15 last year as a rookie and has proven he can be a producer . Anyways were not going to agree on berggren so I'm not gonna keep getting into that with you

Yzerman had only called up a few vets when the few injuries occurred outside berggren . Even if we see edvinsson it won't be all season I think at this rate he'll want to keep the kids in g.r for playoff run including edvinsson cause he knows deep down the wings are going nowhere

Move who you gotta move and replace them with expiring players on the trades they make or players like reese and czarnik etc..
Burger's game improved quite a bit in GR, more so than it did with the Wings so it's not like he's wasting time in GR. He won a few board battles his last stint, and he looked better defensively. He'll replace Sprong or Perron next season since he has to go through waivers.

I'm not sold that AlJo is better than what's on the ice now, he's a lightweight. He needs to show he's NHL capable in the preseason. Wings are only a few points out of a playoff spot, now is not the time to break him in.

I'd like to see Ed though. He's shown he's ready, though his last stint wasn't very impressive.

All of this stuff belongs in the GR or prospects thread, this thread is for busting on Copp. Speaking of which, the team looked no different whether he plays or not. Raz/Joey combo looks like crap, Fischer and Copp can't fix it. Raz should just play 4C, put Joey as 3rd line winger.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

Walman seider
Edvinsson holl

Holl is a 3rd pair D, Leafs made the mistake thinking that he was a top-4 D. With that defense Wings definitely needs another veteran.

And problem is still there, there isn't enough meaningful minutes for Johansson. Seider, Walman and Edvinsson on PP. And Chiarot, Holl along with Seider - Ed/Walman takes the PK minutes.
Maybe Edvinsson wasn't mentally ready or maybe you answered in your own question(well sort of):
I think at this rate he'll want to keep the kids in g.r for playoff run including edvinsson cause he knows deep down the wings are going nowhere
Or maybe he wasn't 100% at the start of the season. Or maybe Yzerman is waiting for the TDL, so he can get the best possible price. Or maybe Yzerman & Lalonde just wasn't that impressed at Edvinsson in the camp and decided that another year in AHL is best for him. What ever it is, doesn't really matter. Ed starts in the NHL next season and we get to see him play for next 20 years, by then no one talks about how he should have started the 2023-24 season in Detroit. Fans are just being impatient now.

What? I think we are agreeing, i've said Berggren has good chance making the next years team. But Yzerman will still sign a UFA forward because somebody has to be the extra forward next season and Yzerman signed a PTO deal to Anisimov last summer. He didn't get a contract but it is a good test for the prospects, if you can't beat "Anisimov" what business you have in the NHL then?

I think what we don't agree is Johansson and Söderblom, you say they are ready and i say they don't even deserve a call up now.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

The time to make room will be trade deadline. Then the buyers are there. Teams asking for veteran defenceman.

Yzerman will probably do a trade, and will open a spot for Edvinsson.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Sadly, I doubt a single team would Even take Copp for free If that bum was waived lol
Strange we go 11 and 7 without copp against LA kings (cup contender) and win..

For the wings to get rid of Copp we'd need to take a cap dump in return or we'd have to take a loss of a pick.

This makes me sad that Detroit didn't make a run at Blake Coleman in 2022 and make a move for Yanni Gourde the same year.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I still don't get how he's become this completely useless. Not nearly as big a drop off as Huberdeau, but still. Is he still feeling the effects of abdominal surgery? Was his year with the Jets/Rangers just an anomaly and he's no more than a 35-40 point player?

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I find speaking in absolutes is rarely a good idea, but that doesn't change the basic premise of my statement. I could also make the argument the Wings are revising their development process, and use Raymond and Seider as examples.
Speaking in absolutes may not be prudent, but I trust my evaluation based upon the amount of Griffins hockey I have watched this season. I think some kids like Ed, Mazur and Kasper will have NHL futures, but there is a reason that Berggren, Soderblom and Johansson are not with the big club. Raymond and Seider broke onto some of the worst Red Wings rosters in recent memory. As we get better, NHL jobs are harder to come by.

If in doubt, go watch hockey
https://www.ahltv.com/#/

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
I find speaking in absolutes is rarely a good idea, but that doesn't change the basic premise of my statement. I could also make the argument the Wings are revising their development process, and use Raymond and Seider as examples.

Besides Edvinsson the other prospect I think is closest to making the team (and with a good camp should next year) is ASP. The kid is phenomenal and has such a high hockey iq. He could potentially make the jump.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Speaking in absolutes may not be prudent, but I trust my evaluation based upon the amount of Griffins hockey I have watched this season. I think some kids like Ed, Mazur and Kasper will have NHL futures, but there is a reason that Berggren, Soderblom and Johansson are not with the big club. Raymond and Seider broke onto some of the worst Red Wings rosters in recent memory. As we get better, NHL jobs are harder to come by.

If in doubt, go watch hockey
https://www.ahltv.com/#/

Burger will be on the roster next season because he will not clear waivers, plus he looked a lot better in his last callup. He won some board battles which was nice to see, and his defensive positioning was better even though he wasn't as engaged as I hoped to see. He's still developing. Heck even Sprong is still developing defensively, lol, and Burger is Sprong V2.0.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad