Confirmed with Link: Andlauer reaches deal for Ottawa Senators ownership

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I often see and talk to Kenny G walking his dog in my neighborhood so I think I know a thing or two about horn tooters.
Since the common denominator of this forum is hockey, it's fun to share the experiences of our hockey heroes/celebrities. Thats it. Some feel the need to put down people for sharing their experiences, whether it's talking or meeting them on the street, in the neighborhood, in hockey arenas, or at gala events organized by the Senators to raise funds for certain charities. Thats it.

Reactions: OD99 and bicboi64

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Since the common denominator of this forum is hockey, it's fun to share the experiences of our hockey heroes/celebrities. Thats it. Some feel the need to put down people for sharing their experiences, whether it's talking or meeting them on the street, in the neighborhood, in hockey arenas, or at gala events organized by the Senators to raise funds for certain charities. Thats it.
Keep it up man, I enjoy your anecdotes.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Don't forget driving your Ferrari around just in case.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Which one lol?
tenor.gif

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Why do they have to? The people who would complain if they didn't have never given them a dollar and never will.

People need to start pushing back on all the nonsense that money is wasted on these days.

Because they’re getting into businesses with the NCC and will soon be looking for tax breaks and preferential arrangements from all 3 levels of government.

That’s 4 “organizations” who love nothing more than wasting money on such nonsense. Things like this will help grease those wheels…

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Lame virtue signaling.
Believe it or not people actually believe that this type of engagement is the right thing to do and that's perfectly fine. Not always my cup of tea either but there's no reason whatsoever to be bothered by it.

Personally I think the outreach to the French community is long overdue, not because I feel they're marginalized or any BS like that but because there are a lot of Francos that love the Sens and that's great.

As far as the Indigenous angle, they will be entering into a partnership with the Algonquin at Lebreton so why not foster a bigger relationship? It's good business and ethically it makes sense.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Why do they have to? The people who would complain if they didn't have never given them a dollar and never will.

People need to start pushing back on all the nonsense that money is wasted on these days.

parking at the Sens games should be free if you have a ticket, they invite you out to a hockey game in a farmers field and then charge you $20 to park in their field - total B.S. imagine malls charged to do you oakring before your Christmas shopping or restaurants charged to park in their lot. It’s like I’m about to spend $150 on a hockey game and you grease me for an extra $20.

And beer prices at Sens games is just ridiculous. Total price gauging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad