Confirmed with Link: Andlauer reaches deal for Ottawa Senators ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
It’s a feeling the Sens owner knows well.

Andlauer, a beer-league goalie, is a lover of the artwork done by Canadian painter Ken Danby. Two of his most prolific pieces are In the Crease and Lacing Up.

“I have a couple of Danby pieces in my house, I’ve always wanted In the Crease, which is the goalie, for obvious reasons,” Andlauer added. “I don’t know what I’d be willing to pay for it. Do you think when Danby painted that, he said, ‘This thing is going to be worth $1 million one day?’

“A hockey franchise or a sports franchise is an emotional play. It’s not a financial play. When a fan goes out and pays a stupid price for a playoff ticket in the secondary market, it’s an emotional play. But I have to make sure this team is financially stable.”

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I assume that is CDN dollars, as others are reporting 3.5 billion.
That is for Raptors, leafs , MLS, Argos etc. and properties, not just the leafs.
That's for 37.5% of it. It's valuing the whole thing at about 9.3B

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Sup guys, long time no see
Any input into who the rest of the ownership group is? And what they own?

This is what I've been able to put together pre Armoyan transaction

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-182911.png
    Screenshot_20241001-182911.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 1

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Oh, oh. This was one of the developers, I’m wondering if he doesn’t see value in the NCC deal of only 10 acres.
Interestingly, his company mostly focuses on industrial and mixed use development in Western Canada with a small smattering of residential developments in Atlantic Canada. Not sure how he made sense for such a development project in the first place.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad