Speculation: And yet again...the Off-Topic Thread

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
After an 0-2-1 start, the beer league team got our first win last night. Great effort by everybody after going down 0-2 to rally back and win 6-4.

The suds taste even better after a victory.

Man. I wish my team would have that now. We have a bunch of old, out of shape dudes, so I tend to get like 25-30 high danger chances against every game and because I’m slower and more out of shape than I’ve been, I’ve been like 7uongo on a good night.

My team has become quite good at screening me so I can see it until it’s right on me while also being bad at clearing the puck.

Basically our team is the 19-20 Wings, but imagine that instead of good Jonathan Bernier, we had Tim Cheveldae at his worst (me) in between the pipes.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Man. I wish my team would have that now. We have a bunch of old, out of shape dudes, so I tend to get like 25-30 high danger chances against every game and because I’m slower and more out of shape than I’ve been, I’ve been like 7uongo on a good night.

My team has become quite good at screening me so I can see it until it’s right on me while also being bad at clearing the puck.

Basically our team is the 19-20 Wings, but imagine that instead of good Jonathan Bernier, we had Tim Cheveldae at his worst (me) in between the pipes.
The funniest part is that we could still both be talking about the same team. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad