Blue Jays Discussion: And the off-season begins (list of FA's in Post #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
6-6. No World Series Champ this year, folks. Let's go home, everyone.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
you said it's suicide. There's no such thing as a suicide bunt. That's not a thing. I guess you could describe bunting with 2 strikes as suicide. But it's not a term that people use.

When they try a safety squeeze and you call it suicide it causes confusion because it seems like you're referring the to squeeze play the tried which was in fact not a suicide squeeze.

edit: Not you some other guy called it "a suicide" meaning a suicide squeeze and then you tried to explain the term to try to describe why bunting with 2 strikes might be suicide.

edited this post but the edit will probably be missed so quoting it

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
The radar doesn't look good... at all... actually nevermind . Should be brief and then they hopefully can wrap it up by 2 am since that's when the big system comes

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Why have they stopped playing? If movies have taught me anything, it's that someone is gonna hit a home run in the rain that hits the lights.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
They're starting in 7 minutes.

This is turning in to a classic game 7. So glad I'm watching it.

Let's go CUBS!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Tweet forom 2 years ago :laugh:

I'm kinda hoping for this game to hurry up and end. I'd rather not tempt fate and have the world end. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad